16

it has been a week since the three of you moved in the new apartment that you and the Todorokis bought for the three of you. Enji was opposing to it at first because, why buy an apartment when you can just live with them?

Shoto also opposed and he wanted to live with the three of you, but he also has hero works to do. And you can't have it if you became you a hindrance to him.

But you insisted that you should buy a home for just the three of you. You can't have them disturbed by yours and your children's presence.

The Todorokis had been wonderful and you're grateful to them that they gave you shelter when you are still lost and you had nowhere to go.

"You will call me whenever you needed my help, okay?" Shoto's hand were caressing your cheeks and you can't help it but to nod while laughing at his childish behavior.

Shoto, along with Natsuo and Dabi visited you as request by Rei. Everyone at the Todoroki manor missed you and the kids already.

"Now let's move along lover boy, (y/n) needs to rest and we need to move." Dabi spoke boredly as he and Natsuo held his arms and started to pull him away, dragging him along with them.

"No wait! I need to talk to (y/n)!"

"Hush now, Sho-chan." Natsuo smacked the back of Shoto's head and started to drag him away from you that made you and even the twins laugh.

As soon as the three Todoroki left, you immediately ushered the two boys, worrying that you might disturb the pther neighbors since you're new and just moved in.

You felt sad because there are no neighbors that you met because you were too shy to knock on their doors, but you decided that you'll gather up your strength to make friends with your neighbors.

"by the way, Aoi, Akashi. You'll be going to daycare tomorrow! Are you excited?" your announcement made Akashi jump for joy. Knowing Akashi, he always loves to meet new people, but Aoi shook his head furiously.

You sighed, "Aoi, everything will be alright! Akashi will be there." Aoi was the counterpart of Akashi.

He doesn't want to or probably he's scared to meet people. But Aoi is a smart kid and he's very calmed and a collected type of kid.

"Ne, Aoi! We'll play there together! I promise I'll never leave you alone!" Akashi spoke as he hugged his brother. Akashi and Aoi were never apart since birth. They are connected both mentally and spiritually— if you put it into terms.

"O-okay..." Aoi sighed in defeat. He trusts his brother so much. And so is Akashi towards Aoi. And you're really proud to have kids like them.

You thought that you three are already living comfortably with the help of the Todorokis, especially Shoto and Enji.

You were happy but something was missing to you. You felt happy but the same time you can't seem to ne satisfied.

"Ne, mommy! When will Katsu-niichan visit us?" Aoi asked, your heart began to race after hearing his name.

It felt weird.

"Let's check tomorrow if he's free. Then let's decide when are you going to meet your niichan." both boys began to cheer in unison. They are too excited to see that Katsuki.

You rested your hands on both sodes of your hips and started to grin widely, "But for now, who wants to play tickle with mommy?"

"AH NOOO!" and the boys started to run away from you, and thatbwas your cue to chase after them.

"Ready or not! Here I come!"