We'll Work It Out (Matthew Espinosa)

Cheyenne's POV

I woke from my phone buzzing like crazy. I groaned and rolled to the other side and turned my phone on, slightly squinting.

hey it's matthew (-: i hope you're not busy tonight bc I have something special planned ;) be ready at 6 and wear something sexy xx

I rolled my eyes as a small smile crept on my face. I looked over at the time and it read 9:00AM. I yawned as I quickly got out of bed and went downstairs to hear my parents arguing, probably about something pointless.

-

It was around 5:45 as I just finished doing my hair and make-up but spent the majority of my time trying to find something to wear. I decided on a black dress which really suited me and felt all my insecurities wash away; this dress made me feel confident in myself.

I heard my phone buzzing as I nervously ran across the room and held my phone.

hey baby, i'm here xxo

My stomach filled with butterflies as I slipped on my black flats and down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" My mother asked me as my eyes widened and looked behind me. She had her hands crossed against her chest as I nervously scratched the back of my head.

"Out with some girls, bye" I screamed as I quickly rushed out the door before my mom could ask anymore questions. I instantly saw Matthew leaning against his black suv as I giggled.

"Hi Matthew" I spoke as he looked my way and took quite a long time checking me out but hey, I wasn't complaining. Matthew was wearing a nice white shirt with some blue jeans. He looked cute.

"You look hot Cheyenne" He complimented as my cheeks reddened as I looked down at the ground.

"You're not bad yourself" I smirked as he winked and opened the car door for me.

-

"So where exactly are we going?" I faced Matthew as he raised an eyebrow and playfully rolled his eyes.

"It won't be a secret, will it now?" he whispered, leaning. His face was inches away from mine and it felt like he was going to kiss me but before I knew it, he backed away and starred out the window. I frowned as I copied his actions, looking at the beautiful scenery. "I really like you Cheyenne" he started as my stomach felt queazy and it felt like I was going to throw up. "But-"

"Here" the taxi driver interrupted Matthew which I was really upset about. What was he going to stay? But I have a girlfriend? But I don't like you? I was anxious to know; I needed to know.

I opened the car door and jumped down, this car too big for me. I walked around to meet up with Matthew until I saw the view.

"Matthew" I gasped, this place almost bringing tears to my eyes is was that beautiful. "Wow" I breathed as I felt a warm hand entwine with mine and a faint smile appeared on my lips.

"This might seem really cheesy, but I brought some blankets and food" he started as I laughed and looked in his memorizing eyes.

As we were eating, it was complete silence and I hated it so much. I would stare at him, then he would look at me, and they'll be an awkward silence until one of us looks away.

"How was your day?" Matthew finally decided to speak up as I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Good" I answered, smiling while looking over towards him.

"That's good" he smirked, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

There it was again. The silence that killed me so much.

"What were going to tell me in the car?" I blurted out as I chewed my lip, feeling my cheeks heat up. I needed to know what he was going to say to me. He sighed and dropped his sandwich back in the basket and looked at me.

"I like you Cheyenne, like a lot" he begun as I felt butterflies fill my stomach by the tone of his voice; his voice sounded so soft and relaxing I could go to sleep just by hearing him talk. "I really want to be your boyfriend but.." he continued, as I grew more impatience.

"But what?" I whispered.

"I'm a popular guy, Cheyenne. People follow me everywhere I go and I'm always from one city to the next" he pouted as I held his hand. "I don't want to have to always be away from you".

"Matthew" I started, rubbing his hand.

"I can't date you" he bluntly spoke.

"Ma-"

"I'm sorry Chey-"

"Matthew!" I screamed, trying to get his attention. I coughed as I looked in his eyes, noticing there getting teary. "Matthew, I don't care if your 200 miles away, as long as you're mine then nothing else matters" I spoke, smiling half way through.

"You sure?" he asked as I laughed and nodded.

"Positive" I answered as he ran his finger over my cheek before cupping my chins and pulling me in for a kiss. When he kissed me, it was magical and definitely unforgettable.

"We'll work it out" he smirked, releasing me. "Right, girlfriend?" he winked as I giggled and kissed him again.

"Right, boyfriend".

-

I hope you liked it @Magcon_forvever (:

-Bre❤️