Dance With Me? (Taylor Caniff)

Madz's POV

I woke up from my annoying alarm clock. I groaned, as I hit the snooze button. As I was enjoying the good 5 minutes of resting, my phone rang. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I asked, as I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID.

"Hey!" I heard him yell.

"Shut up" I growled, as I heard him laugh on the other end. I rolled my eyes, but smiled. "What do you want Taylor?" I asked.

"You know prom is today" he said, as I giggled. "And I don't have a date" he continued, as I stopped and frowned.

"I'm so-"

"Can you be my date?" He asked. I but my lip, and looked down.

"I'm sorry Taylor.. But you know I'm going with Luke" I said, as I pouted, feeling really bad for Taylor.

"Oh.. Um.. It's alright I just didn't want to seem lonely there" he said, as he faked a chuckle.

"You can hang out with me and Luke! It'll be fun" I said, as I smiled at the idea of my best friend, and my high school crush beside me all night.

"I-" But something cut him off. "I.. Uh.. I gotta go bye" he said quickly, and hung up. I shut my phone off. I felt so bad, I mean, if Luke wasn't taking me I would've gone with Taylor. See, I used to like Taylor like a lot but he told me he wasn't interested in me. I still think that feeling is here, somewhere.. But then Luke came and.. changed everything.

-

"Oh sweetie!" I heard mom yell, as she started to cry. "Your all grown up" she said, as I smiled. "You look beautiful" she said, as I hugged her.

"Than you mom" I said, as I faced the mirror looking at myself. I was wearing a white dress, and it looked like a wedding dress! It was so perfect, I loved it. I had my brown hair curled, and applied some make-up on popping my blue eyes. I put on my 5 inch silver heels and walked down the stairs.

"Where's your date? I want a picture with you together" my mom said, as I nervously laughed.

"He said he'll meet me there" I said, as she frowned, but coughed.

"Okay, here" my mom said, as she handed me the camera. "Take a picture there" she said, as I smiled and gave her a huge hug.

-

As I was there, I saw all these cute couples holding hands and I tried to look everywhere for Luke but I couldn't find him.

"Guess who" I heard someone say, as they covered their hands over my eyes. I laughed.

"Taylor" I said, as I turned around and tightly hugged him.

"You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear, as I blushed and looked down.

"Hey, have you seen Luke around?" I asked. He bit his lip and looked down. "Taylor?" I asked. He looked in my eyes and pointed across the room. I turned my head over where Taylor pointed, and saw Luke dancing with some girl who looked slutty. I frowned.

"It's okay" Taylor said.

"Taylor?" I asked, as I blinked the tears away.

"What?"

"Can you dance with me?" I blurted out. I soon became red, and covered my mouth. "I.. Uh.."

"I would love to" he said, as I smiled and held both of his hands. A slow song came on and we got really close. We danced in sync and the only thing I focused on was Taylor's eyes. I smiled, as we were even closer.

"I love you" he whispered, as I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. I just didn't feel the fireworks I felt more, if that's even possible. I smiled in the kiss, as he backed away and touched his forehead against mine. I looked down at the camera.

"Say cheese" I said, as I smiled into the camera and felt Taylor kiss my cheek.

-

omg I dONT KNOW WHY BUT I CAN IMAGINE TAYLOR DOING THIS

haha um I hope you liked this @maad3z (:

-Bre❤️