Always Be Here For You (Nash Grier)

Brandi's POV

It's always my fault isn't it? Every time something happens, everyone looks at me in disappointment. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, as tears rushed down my cheeks, as I ran into my bathroom and locked it. Everything is just falling apart. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, who am I anymore? I'm not that happy person everyone knew and loved. No, I'm broken and no one knows it. I pulled my sleeve up, revealing the deep faded scars. I grabbed the pen and began to write.

Once you find this, I'll be dead. Mom, dad please blame this on you. It's all your fault. Vic.. My baby brother. I'm going to miss you so much. Please do not end up like me. Nash.. Oh god Nash. Thank you so much for being the best friend ever. I'm glad I had you as a friend. You practically made me stop myself from killing myself. But I can't do this anymore.. Pretend I'm okay, when I'm not. The truth is, I'm never okay. I never had a real smile in years. I need to do this. Just know, I love you so much.

Love, Brandi

I wrote, as I left it on the counter, and opened up my cabinet. I grabbed my sleeping pills. I shakily opened the bottle and poured them on my hand. I took a big breathe and right when I was about to put them in my mouth, someone knocked on the door.

"Brandi!" I heard Nash scream. I shook my head, as I gulped the pills down.

"I love you" I whispered, as I heard the door being banged on.

-

I woke up breathing heavily, as I looked around the room. It was all white and I was wearing a really ugly blue dress. I looked beside me and saw Nash. My heart instantly stopped, as he looked at me.

"Brandi.." I heard him. I felt so guilty. He had red eyes from crying, and a soft low voice, meaning he never went to bed. His stomach growled, indicating he hasn't eaten. "Oh my god Brandi your awake!" He screamed, as he called a doctor.

He was about to walk away, but I weakly grabbed his hand, too weak to talk. I wanted him to stay.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, as he started to have tears in his eyes.

"I'm just glad your awake Brandi" he said, as he showed me a weak, but real smile. I smiled back, and a doctor walked in. "I'll see you soon" he said, as he messed up my hair and walked out.

-

After the doctor was talking to me, I finally got to be alone. The doctor said that I will be referred to go see a therapist. I just hope no one will laugh like last time. The doctor also told me to thank the young gentlemen outside.. He saved my life.

*2 weeks later*

I finally get to go home!

"Are you ready?" I heard Nash say, as he smirked at me, and I giggled.

"As I'll ever be" I replied, and he chuckled. As Nash was driving me home, I couldn't stop starring at him. He had cute birth marks everywhere and these beautiful bright blue eyes that I always get lost in. His hair is perfectly styled.

"Can you stop starring at me?" He asked, as I quickly looked away and blushed.

-

"Oh sweetie!" I heard my mom say, as she hugged me. I rolled my eyes and didn't hug her back. "I am so glad your home" she said, as she started to cry.

"Can you please move so I can get in?" I asked, as she nodded and moved. I walked inside and went straight to my room. I was unpacking when I heard someone knocking.

"Come in" I yelled, as I turned around and and saw Nash, bringing a smile to my face. "Oh Nash, before I forget" I said, as I walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"The doctor told me that you saved my life. I would never forgive myself if you weren't there. I.. I love you so much Nash. Thank you" I whispered in his ear, and held him tighter. I didn't want to let go. He felt so soft, and warm.

"I love you too Brandi" he said, as he touched my nose, and all I was focused on was his lips. I looked up and met his ocean blue eyes, and smiled. "You can kiss me if you want. I wouldn't mind" he whispered, as I felt butterflies exploding in my stomach. I touched his lips, and felt fireworks.

I pulled away, embarrassed.

"Why did you stop?" He asked, as I giggled, and wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed him towards me crashing my lips onto his.

-

I am so sorry! I was at the hospital like all day yesterday and today ... But I hope you liked it! (: @BrandiLovesO2L

-Bre❤️