For The Fans (Carter Reynolds)

Janese's POV

"Good morning!" I heard someone yell, as I groaned and hid in Carter's warm body. "Wake up love birds!" I heard Cameron yell, as I groaned and sat up, and threw my pillow at him.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my stomach, and turned my head.

"Good morning beautiful" I heard Cater whisper, as I blushed and kissed his cheek, since I have horrible morning breathe.

"Dude, like everyone is waiting for you" Cameron spoke, as my eyes widened, as looked down. How the hell am I suppose to get my clothes when I'm naked?

"Uh-"

"You guys are gross" Cameron gaged, as I laughed and he walked out, screaming for us to hurry up. I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and decided to just put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my black tight leggings and a light blue shirt. I slipped on my converse and saw Carter watching my every move.

"You look sexy when you're in a rush" he smirked, as I chuckled and walked up to him.

"Do I?" I spoke, as he bit his lip and nodded. I pulled his chain necklace towards me and kissed him. "Let's go!" I shouted, holding his hands as we walked towards Cameron's room, as I knocked on it.

"Who is it?" I heard Cameron yell.

"Janese" I spoke, as I heard him unlock the door. He smiled at us, and looked down at our hands. He politely broke us up, as I pouted but followed him inside. I saw everyone here, including management.

See, Carter and I haven't really made our relationship... public yet.

"Hello Carter, good morning Janese" I heard the big buff guy say. I gulped and sat beside Matthew and Jacob, mumbling a quick hello. My eyes scammed the room and I saw everyone nervously looking down, and not making eye contact with me.

"I have a question for you, Mr. Carter" another buff man spoke, as I looked towards Carter and he looked in my eyes.

"What sir?" He asked, taking his eyes off me, as I started to pick off my nail polish, something I would do when I'm nervous.

"Are you and Janese seeing each other?" He asked, as I gulped. Carter just stood there, having a emotionless face, as I sighed and decided to tell them.

"Uh no-"

"Yes sir" Carter butted in, as I frowned. Now I know what will happen next; they'll make us break up because we 'can't date other members'.

"But-" I tried to argue, but the buff man, cut me off.

"How long?" He asked, as he looked towards me. I sighed and looked down, wanting to just die in a hole.

"A month sir" I quietly said, as I refused to look up.

"You know what this means" the buff guy started, as I started to tear up. I don't want to lose Carter. "You'll have to find some way to tell the fans" he spoke, as I gasped and looked up, and saw the buff man smirk. I looked over at Carter and he, also, had a surprise face. I ran towards him, attacking him with a hug so tight, he couldn't breathe.

"I thought I was going to lose you" Carter whispered in my ear, and I backed away and lightly kissed him. I decided to stay on his lap, as the buff man, whose name is Jeff, explained that it would be better for us to tell everyone then keeping it to ourselves, and someone find out and cause a lot of drama.

"But what about the no dating other members?" I questioned, as Carter squeezed my hand.

"Well, everyone is really liking you Janese. All I see on twitter is pictures of you" Jeff said, as I smiled and nodded. Jeff left, and we all said goodbye to him, and I closed to door and sighed in relief.

"Okay well let's get to work".

-

"It's perfect" I spoke, as I smiled, and felt him grab my waist and pull me closer to him.

"You know we have an hour until we need to go on" he started, as I chuckled and pushed him away.

"Carter" I warned, as he picked me up, and placed me on the countertop and I shook my head. "Ca-"

"Woah" I heard Hayes say, as he covered his eyes. I insanely blushed, and shooed Carter away from me.

"I-I'm going for a shower now" I quickly spoke, as I felt Carter's hand stop me.

"Can I join you?" He asked, as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"No" I confidently said, as I headed upstairs and remembered to actually lock the door this time.

-

"Wow Janese, you look beautiful" Carter said, as I looked down and blushed. I was wearing a purple dress, that was tight but hugged all the right places. I leaned in, and gave Carter a quick kiss.

"Let's go" I spoke, butterflies growing in my stomach with each step I took.

"It's going to be okay" Carter reassured me, as I sighed. But what if it's not? What if they don't like me dating Carter? What if they hate on us so much, we're forced to leave each other.

"Hello!" I heard Matthew yell, as I heard loud screams, as Matthew, Cameron, Nash, and Carter all ran on the big stage, and a smile crept on my face to show them of how proud I was of all of them. "So before we do anything, Carter has something really important to tell you guys" Matthew continued to stabilize my breathing, and felt my hands go all sweaty.

"Hey" I heard Carter say, which made me laugh. "Uh before I tell you the big news, I really want you realize that some of you may not like this, which doesn't mean you can hate on her" he spoke, as I heard gasps.

"He has a girlfriend!", I heard a couple people say.

"Some of you guys have already figured out, that yes, I have a girlfriend" he spoke, as I heard screams. I looked over towards Carter, as he nodded, his way of telling me to get my ass up here. I anxiously made my way towards, hoping for this not to go wrong. I did hear a few people mumured 'good luvk' which made me a little more confident that everything was going to be okay.

As I walked on the stage, the screams grew quiet, as I gulped and attached my hand with Carters. I knew going public was a bad idea.

"It's about time!" Someone yelled, breaking the silence, as everyone started cheering and already making ship names for us. I smiled, as I looked towards Carter and back at the big crowd. Maybe going public wasnt such a bad idea.

"Thank you guys for beings such supportive, it really means a lot" Carter spoke into the microphone, as I giggled, and he was blushing.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" the fans chanted, surprisingly in sync, as I looked towards Carter, and he had a cheeky smirk on his face, as I blushed.

"We can't let the fans down" he soike ever so sofly, as I smirked, and pulled his shirt towards me, and gently kissed him and I felt those firewoks and shivers that I get everytime.The scream grew louder, as I pulled away and hugged him.

"I love you Carter, so fucking much" I whispered in his ear, as I felt his arms around me tighten its grip, as I pressed against his chest.

"I love you too Janese".

-

okay well i hope you liked it @akward_chick (:

-Bre❤️