Cheesy & Romantic (Jack Gilinksy)

Haley's POV

The bell rang indicating that it's the end of school. I quickly grabbed my backpack and rushed out of the classroom hoping I could catch Austin. I found him talking dangerously close to a girl who is known as Anna, the popular, fake cheerleader. I wrapped my arms around Austin and kissed his cheek, hoping Anna would get the clue. 

"Hey baby" He cooed as he turned around tightly gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him as he kissed me. 

"You know I was thinking" I started as he looked in my blue eyes. "Since it's Friday and my parents aren't home-"

"You won me over" He spoke quickly as I smiled but then my eyes widened at the sudden realization.

"Austin I didn't mean that, I meant there's a fair in town and my parents are gone.. you know my parents don't like you" I breathed and he sighed, scratching his hair, his shirt rising and I couldn't help myself. It's true; my parents have this strange hatred towards Austin and I'm not sure why. They kept telling me he was a bad boy and I shouldn't trust him. But its been 4 months and we're still very happily together. 

"I'm sorry baby I can't" He quickly replied as I frowned. "I have an important test tomorrow" He argued as I sighed and nodded. This is the first time my parents been away and he's worried about a stupid test? "How bout we uh we make a deal, you stay home and I'll come by and you can punish me" He growled as I blushed and felt his hands grip tighter around my waist. 

"Uh, okay" I squeaked as he chuckled and kissed me and walked off, catching up to the head cheerleader. I turned around and bumped into a hard body. I looked up and saw Jack. A big smile crept on my face as I wrapped my hands around his neck and laughed. "Jack, I missed you" I gently spoke as I could feel his hands wrap around my waist. 

See, Jack has had this bad flu and has been gone for weeks and no, we're not dating, but he is the closest guy to me. I only met him when I was 13 but since then, no one could rip us apart. 

"Haley, are you busy today?" He asked as I slowly nodded. A half smirk appeared on his face. "Good, be ready by 6-"

"Actually I promised Austin that I would stay home" I cut him off as he sighed and looked away from me. Jack also doesn't like Austin; he thinks that I deserve someone better but I really like Austin, he gets me. 

"Break the promise" He demanded as I sucked my breathe in. "Be ready by 6" He repeated as he patted my shoulder and walked off leaving me breathless. 

-

I decided to go for a pure dark grey shirt with black jeans with a huge rip by the knees. I heard the doorbell ring as I grabbed my converse and rushed out. I saw Jack standing there wearing a white shirt with some black shorts as I smiled. 

"You look truly beautiful Haley" I heard him compliment as I quickly put my shoes on and thanked him and complimented on how good he smelt. He always did smell so good. 

The whole ride there was silent and I debated whether I liked it or not; the only thing I heard was the radio faintly playing Stay With Me by Sam Smith. I turned it up and sang along as Jack focused on the road but joined in a few times. 

"Here" he spoke as I sighed and got out the vehicle and saw the ferris wheel,the swings, the merry go round, the little candy store and of course a bunch of games and tiny little rides. I haven't been to one of these since I was 8. "What do you want to do first?" I heard Jack ask as I turned around with a big smile on my face. 

"The roller coaster" I answered as he groaned and I laughed. Jack has always been scared of heights and this roller went up high then dropped. I held his hand as I ran towards the line but suddenly stopped. The sight I saw made me want to throw up, punch something or someone, and just cry my eyes out while eating ben and jerry's. "I-I don't want to go anymore" I squeaked as I pushed Jack. 

"Why not? I thought you-"

"I don't want to go anymore" I raised my voice as he looked up and his eyebrows furrowed together. 

"I told you he didn't deserve you" Jack spoke as he wrapped his muscular arms around me, instantly making me calm down. I looked back at Austin exchanging tongues with Anna. It's not like I didn't see this coming, I just wish it didn't. "Before we go, I want to do something" Jack quickly added as I shook my head, already knowing what he was going to do. He walked towards Austin as I shouted his name out and he looked towards me and his eyes widened. 

"This is why you didn't want to me to come" I spat as I looked at Jack and gave him the signal to beat the crap out of him. Jack then, threw his hand in the air and slapped his face so hard, Austin fell to the ground as I huffed and walked away.

"I'm sorry Haley" Jack tried to comfort me.

"It's okay, really" I croaked. "Can we just go on the ferris wheel now?" I asked as he held my hand and nodded. We walked towards the big ferris wheel in silence that I quite enjoyed. We climbed in one and felt weird to be this close to Jack. It started to turn, as we got lifted into the air. "This is cheesy" I spoke as he looked towards me and smirked. 

"How come?" He asked as I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"C'mon Jack, I saw you pop a piece of gum in your mouth" I confronted him as his eyes widened and cheeks became red. "Which only means one thing" I continued as he nervously chuckled. "You're going to kiss me" I finished as he shrugged and looked in my eyes. 

"Well, can I?" He asked as I smirked and leaned closer. 

"Yes" I responded as he didn't wait a moment sooner; he grabbed my chin and pulled me in, gently placing a soft kiss on my lips. 

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that" he breathed as I blushed and looked down. "I know you just got out of a relationship but let's just wait a week and see how this goes, okay?" He suggested as I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Okay".

 - 

yeahh um well I hope you liked it @Haley_Espinossaa (: