Dance With Me? (Aaron Carpenter)

Dany's POV

Ring ring.

I groaned, as I slowly opened my eyes and grabbed my phone. "Hello?" I asked, not even bothering who the caller was. "I see you just woke up" I heard my best friend, Aaron say. I got butterflies in my stomach, as I heard him chuckle. He was popular, especially on vine, but he still had time to talk to me everyday.

"Shut up" I mumbled, as I smiled. Aaron was my best friend, but also my crush.. I mean, it's not nothing to be proud of, but I couldn't help it. It just.. Happened. "So we're still going to that party today right?" He asked. I sighed. Lily has having this big party for all the seniors, and apparently everyone was going to be there. "Ummm sure" I mumbled.

"So.. Proms coming up eh?" He asked. I bit my lip. "Yeah haha, I'm not going" I said, as I frowned. Aaron was going with Lily. She is so rude, and has a cake face. "Awwuh c'mon Dany, you don't need a date, I just want you to be there" he said, as I ran out of breathe. "I.. Uh.." I said, speechless.

"I.. Uh I gotta go, I'll see you later Dany" Aaron said, quickly and then he hung up. That was weird..

-

I decided to curl my hair after my shower. Yes, I didn't want to go, but I wanted to look pretty. I wore a black dress, that ended just above my knees, and had a small brown belt around my waist. I wore black flats, because I hate heels... Also, I can't walk in them.

I heard a honk, and I looked out the window, I saw Aaron. I smiled as I ran out of the house, and he got out of the car, and I gave him a tight hug. "You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear. I was speechless.. Again.

Aaron was wearing a red shirt, with blue jeans. I smiled at him, and got into his car.

-

As soon as we got there, I regretted wanting to come here. They're were people making out, or running around naked, and probably everyone was drunk. "Can we leave?" I asked Aaron, as he looked at me and laughed. "We just got here Dany, c'mon and relax a bit" he said, as I bit my lip.

"Hey!" I heard Lily say, as she wobbled towards Aaron. She wore a dress that wasn't even up to her thighs, and looked like a clown. I rolled my eyes, and wanted to punch her in the face. "Hey Dany!" She yelled, as she hugged me. Okay, she must be really drunk because she hates me.

I didn't answer her, or hug her back. "Aaron can I talk to you privately?" She asked, then giggled. Aaron smirked, and nodded. I frowned, as he walked away from me, leaving me all by myself.

"Hey Hanna" someone said to me, as they winked. "The names Dany" I mumbled. The guy laughed, as hugged me. Feeling threatened, I twisted his arm and threw him to the ground.

I kinda just stood there, and played with my finger nails. I wonder what Aaron's doing now..

"Babe.." I heard someone behind me whisper, as they softly ran their fingers down my neck. I stood there frozen, as I felt tears coming. "Dance with me" he whispered, as I quickly punched him in the groin and ran off. I felt really shaky. I needed to go home.

I looked downstairs for Aaron, but I couldn't find him anywhere, I decided to go upstairs. It was so quiet, you could hear my heavy breathing. I knocked on a door before I opened it.

I looked and gasped. I saw Aaron on top of Lily. "Jeez Dany!" He yelled, as he looked at me, and fell off the bed. I stood there, shocked. Even though he's not mine, I felt heartbroken.

"God can I have some privacy?!" He yelled, as I saw his eyes were a bit droopy.. He's drunk. I starred at him. Disgusted, I ran away.

-

As I got home, I wiped the tears away, and went straight to my bed. "Hey Dany!" I heard my dad call. "Hi" I said, trying my best not to sound like I'm crying.

"How was the party? Why are you back so early?" He asked. I giggled. He is always so protective, but I kinda loved him for that. "Good" I said, as I closed my door and locked it.

-

"Dany!" I heard someone yell. My eyes instantly shot open, and I quickly stood up but soon, felt dizzy. I fell down and hit my cheek on the corner of my dresser. I screamed, and someone was banging on my door.

"Dany open this door right now!" Someone yelled, as I ignored the pain and unlocked the door. I saw my dad, as fresh tears were running down my cheeks. "What happened sweetie?" He asked. I told him that I fell and hit my cheek, but that was not all. I held in all my tears from yesterday, and I thought now would be a good time to let it all out.

I walked over the mirror and saw my cheek bleeding and has a huge scar. "How can I go to prom with this?!" I yelled, as I suddenly felt mad. "Dany.."

"Get the hell out of my room!" I yelled, as I closed my eyes. At least, I don't have to see Aaron.. He probably remembers nothing from yesterday.

-

"Cool!" I yelled in the phone, ready to punch a wall. "Dany! You need to go, who cares about a little scar on your cheek!" Aaron complained. "It's huge Aaron! It's fucking huge" I yelled, as I walked over to my mirror and looked at the ugly scar across my right cheek.

"You can't just not go to prom!" He yelled. "Watch me" I said, as I quickly hung up.

-

I was currently in my pj's and cuddled with my blanket, as I was watching The Walking Dead on Netflix. I heard my dad knock at the door. I looked at him and smiled. "There's some pizza" he said, as I laughed, and quickly got out of bed.

"Good, because I am st-"

I started, but never finished. I saw Aaron standing there, as I fell speechless... Again. He was wearing a tuxedo, and I licked my lips. "Wha.. What do you want?" I asked, as I heard my dad sigh. "I'm going to pick up some Chinese food, I'll be right back" my dad said, as he left. I avoided eye contact with Aaron.

He held his hand out, and I stood there, confused. "I want the first dance" he spoke, as I felt my heart melt. "I.."

"I know you probably don't like me right now, but every since we were babies, I've always had this little thing for you. When we got older, it got bigger.. I.. I love you Dany" he said, as I looked into his perfect eyes.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't!

Instead, I took his hand, and held him close. We slowly danced. "I don't have a dress" I complained. "You don't need one. I think you look beautiful" he whispered in my ear, as I smiled.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him. Just like that. "I've been waiting 16 years for that" he said, as I smiled, and kissed him again.

"I love you too Aaron".

-

I'm sorry this sucked! 🙈

Umm but I hoped you liked it @DanielaOrtiz0 (:

-Bre❤️