Our Love Story (Camerom Dallas)

Aasia's POV

"I am so sorry!" I said, as lose papers from my binder flew out. He laughed, and shrugged.

"It's okay. It was all my fault" he said, as I smiled and bent down and picked up all of my papers. Then, I saw two other hands. I blushed and continued to pick up my papers. Then, his hand touched mine. My whole body got shocked, as I gasped and pulled my hand away.

"Thank you" I say as I quickly walked away. I can't believe I bumped into my high school crush, Cameron Dallas.

-

After a boring class of chemistry, I quickly got out and rushed to my locker. I heard Cameron laughing behind me. I have no idea why, but it made me smile. Cameron and I have been going to the same school for 16 years. The funny thing is, he doesn't even know my name.

Before I even knew what was happening, I was falling. I mentally slapped myself. I tripped over my stupid shoe lace. Embarrassed, I picked up my binder, and my pencil. But before I extended my arm to grab it, someone already did. Cameron.

"Here" he said, as he smirked and handed me my pencil. I giggled, and grabbed it from him.

"Thanks" I said, as I put my hair behind my ear and looked down.

"No problem" he said, as he walked away with all of his friends. I bit my lip, and finally had the guts to talk to Cameron. I walked up to him, then suddenly turned around and walked off. I'm stupid. He's a popular jock, and there's me. Who am I kidding? He will never like me.

Cameron's POV

"Who's that hot chick?" Aaron asked, as he smirked. Anger boiled inside of me.

"Her name is.." I continued, as I stopped. What's her name? Aaron started to laugh at me. I rolled my eyes. "She's not available" I said, as I widened my eyes, and regretted saying that.

"Oh really? Who's the lucky guy?" He asked, as I was trying to keep it cool.

"Umm.. You know.." I mumbled, as I shrugged, and laughed lightly. Aaron rolled his eyes.

"Whatever man" he said, as he walked away. I sighed, as I decided not to take the bus today, and just walk. God.. I didn't even know her name, but she's the only thing that's on my mind.

As I was daydreaming about the anonymous girl, I bumped into someone. "I-" i started but never finished.

It was the girl. She had the cutest smile ever. Cameron stop it.

"Hey" I said, as she waved and continued to walk. I caught up to her and shoved my hands in my pockets. "So.." I said, as I tried to make a conversation.

"Sooo" she replied back, as I laughed and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"I don't think we've introduced ourselves yet" I said as I smirked, and extended my hand out. "I'm Cameron" I said, as she giggled and shook my hand.

"The names Aasia" she said.

"What a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl" I said as I kissed the top of her hand.

Aasia's POV

I blushed, as I looked down. We continued to hold hands, and we swung them back and forth. Cameron suddenly stopped, as I frowned and turned around.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I.. I" he started.

"What?" I asked.

"I.." He said, as he looked up at me, and we looked into each other's eyes. I got lost in his eyes, as I forgot about everything. He then, walked up to me and slammed his lips on mine. Surprised, my eyes widened. Then, they fluttered, and I closed my eyes. I kissed him back. It's like fireworks exploding everywhere in my body.

"I like you" Cameron said, as I blushed and kissed him again.

"I like you too" I said, in between kisses.

-

"And that's how I met your farther" I finished, as I looked over at Cameron and smiled.

"Can you tell me again but this time I want daddy to tell me" Courtney said. I giggled, and saw Cameron smiling.

"Of course sweetie" he said. "It all started off when the bell rang for lunch.."

-

I hope you liked it @HeartsMistake (:

-Bre❤️