Trouble In Paradise (Shawn Mendes)

Isabella's POV

"Hey" Shawn smiled and hugged me tightly, gripping my waist. I could hear constant whispers about us and honestly, I didn't care. "How's my baby girl doing?" He whispered in my ear sending familiar shivers down my spine as I nervously giggled.

"I'm good, feeling like crap but good" I smiled, starring into his eyes.

"They're so cute!" I heard one girl gush as I rolled my eyes. People all over our school always wanted me and Shawn to be together. I mean, they think that we're perfect; key word, think. What you don't know about Shawn and I is, we fight. a lot.

"Lets get out of here, yeah?" Shawn kissed my cheek and still, with his hand on my waist, turned me around and we headed towards the doors. As soon as we were out, he let go of my waist as if he were somehow disgusted to do that.

"God that was embarrassing" Shawn mumbled as I stood there, shocked and surprised.

"Excuse me?" I snapped as his eyes widened.

"Babe-"

"If you're too embarrassed to date me then we might as well just break up" I spat into his face and sharply turned around, walking away.

"Izzy!" I heard Shawn yell but I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Izzy, please don't do this" he begged as I turned around, antagonized.

"Do what?" I snapped.

"Break-up with me" his voice cracked and I knew he was going to start crying. I huffed and slowly walked back to him.

"Shawn, I don't want to break-up with you but-"

"But what!" He yelled, "I'm not good enough for you, yeah I already know that!" tears ran down his frail cheeks.

"Don't you think like that Shawn" I sternly spoke. "Its not that I'm too good for you, it's us, both of us. We constantly fight and couples aren't suppose do that" I frowned.

"I need you in my life Izzy" he cried.

"I'm sorry Shawn" I felt unwanted tears threaten to fall but I wouldn't allow it. "Goodbye Shawn" I closed my eyes and walked away, ignoring his calls.

-

"So that's it? You guys aren't together anymore?" Annie asked as I sniffled, grabbing a tissue and tried to rub the make-up that stained my cheeks.

"I don't know Annie" I sulked. "I love Shawn but somedays, I feel like he doesn't love me back" I looked down at my bed sheets.

"I'm sorry" Annie apologized.

"Don't be. It was for the best" I shrugged.

-

"You're inside my head, in the middle of night when I don't feel right I dream I can hold you" I heard as I slowly opened my eyes and looked over at the clock. 3:12AM. "And I can't go back to you anymore, yeah, yeah" He continued singing as I rolled my eyes and made my way towards the window.

"What the hell are you doing?" I groaned as I made my way down the stairs and opened the door.

"Isabella" He started, "I love you so much" he smiled as I shifted my feet and insanely blushed.

"Shawn-"

"No, let me finish" he cut me off. I sighed and nodded, deciding to give Shawn one more chance.

"Izzy, I know these past weeks we've been fighting a lot and I haven't really appreciated your presence but I swear god if you give me one more chance I will remind you every god damn day that I love you and I'll try to not fight as often" he stopped and chuckled, "but no guarantees" he finished.

"I don't know Shawn-"

"Please" he begged as he kneeled down. "I swear you won't regret it" he flashed me a small smile.

"Uh.." I started as I bit my lip. "Fuck it" I spoke, running towards Shawn and smashing my lips onto his - which I craved so much- and hugged him. "Okay Shawn, I'll give you another chance" I kissed him again, cupping his cheeks.

"I love you so much".

"I love you too, Shawn. I really do".

-

this sucked but i hope you liked it @HeyItsIzzy_ :-)

-Bre❤️