The Stage (Matthew Espinosa)

Alana's POV

"Thank you guys so much, love you!" I yelled, as I smiled, and ran off the stage. I heard loud screams, as I quietly laughed to myself.

"Oh my god! Your Alana! Can I please make a vine with you?!" A girl screamed, as I smiled and nodded. "I'm here with the famous Alana!" The girl said. "Hey" I said, as I smiled, and blew a kiss.

"Thank you so much!" The girl screamed, as I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. "No, thank you" I spoke, as I quickly hugged her and walked off.

God, I love my fans. "Alana!" I heard someone yell. I quickly turned around and suddenly, bumped into something.. Or more like someone. "H.. Hi" I said, as I was breathless. He smiled, and I blushed.

I can't believe I'm talking to Matthew Espinosa!

Matthew's POV

I can't believe it's Alana. We've done some vines together, and everytime I was with her, I would always have a great time. She has beautiful brown eyes, that are the colour of chocolate, then brown hair that falls to her shoulders.

Generally, she was an attractive girl. "Hey Alana!" I said, as I hugged her. I looked up at saw Cameron. He thrusted in the air, and I laughed. If you guys didn't know, I had a little tiny crush on Alana. I mean, who wouldn't?

"Well it was great seeing you again! we need to make a vine together soon" she said, as I smiled and she walked off. "Dude you have more than just a tiny little crush on her" Nash said, as I looked down and blushed. "Look at Matthew! He's blushing!" Nash yelled, as I heard the fans yell louder and I laughed.

"I got an idea!" Cameron yelled, as he whispered in my ear. I looked at him and smirked. "How do you come up with such good ideas?" I asked, as he shrugged.

Alana's POV

I was in my black shorts and baggy white t-shirt and had my hair in a bun, as just took my make-up off. I jumped into my comfortable bed. Today was so-

Then, I head someone knock on my door. I groaned, as I got out of my bed. I opened my door, and saw Cameron smirking at me.

"I have come to pass you an important message" he said, as he leaned against the door, and was checking me out. Insecure, I grabbed the door, and hid my body. "What?" I asked. "Well.. Tomorrow wear something nice" he said, as he winked. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

Boys.

-

I wore my black dress, that was short in the front, and long in the back, with black vans. It actually looked good on me.

Currently, I was back stage, listening to Shawn sing. "This one was a request from one of my good friend, Matthew" Shawn spoke.

"Before Shawn sings this, I want to call someone out!" Matthew said, as I giggled as everyone started screaming their heads off. "Alana" I heard Matthew, as I stopped laughing, and got butterflies in my stomach. I slowly walked on the stage, and everyone started to cheer. I looked up at Matthew smiled.

Shawn started to sing Little Things. I blushed, as Matthew walked closer to me, and held my hands. He pulled me closer to him. "You look beautiful" he whispered, as I giggled. "Thanks" I whispered back.

"Alana, we've done lots of vines together and I always feel so different around you. You make me explode with butterflies everytime you walk by. Alana you are so beautiful, and I.. I want to call you mine" he said, as he looked into my eyes.

I.. I hardly even know Matthew. I bit my lip, as I wanted to say yes but..

"Oh.. I see" he said, as he away from me and I felt extremely guilty. "I.." I couldn't find the words to say.

You know what? Who cares if I haven't known Matthew for a long time? I don't. If he makes me feel happy, and always make me laugh, then I should give him a try. Matthew turned around, as I quickly grabbed his arm, and turned him around, and I kissed him. He was shocked, but then he kissed back.

"Get a room!" Someone yelled, as I unattached my lips from his. I hid my head in his chest, and blushed.

-

I don't know about this one.. lol

I hoped you liked it! @blossypink (:

-Bre❤️