Date Night (Matthew Espinosa)

Marina's POV

"You two look so perfect!" My mother started crying as she ran and got the camera. My cheeks burned up as I looked over at Matthew, who was looking so adorable; he wore a white collared shirt, layered with a black jacket and black dress pants. "I'm sorry about my parents, I guess they're just excited" I tried to convince him my family isn't weird and crazy.

"No worries" he smiled and held my hand as I blushed even harder.

"Get close you two!" my mother giggled as I sighed and moved closer to Matthew.

"C'mon, I don't bite" Matthew leaned over and whispered in my ear, leaving me breathless as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Say cheese!" my mother yelled.

"Cheese" I said quickly to myself as I forced a smile as I saw a flash go off and my smile instantly dropped. "We better get going" I looked towards Matthew and he agreed as we headed towards the door.

"Don't be out too late" my mother warned as I rolled my eyes and said a quick goodbye before I shut the door.

"I'm sorry about my family" I spoke as he laughed.

"It's fine, my mom isn't better" he joked as I smiled as Matthew opened the door for me. I blushed at his actions as I climbed in. As Matthew was driving, I just looked at his face and wondered why me? Matthew is a handsome man he could probably have any girl he wanted and he chose me, a girl who lived in a city with a population of 196 people, someone who has never been on a date, a girl who has no social experience, and a girl who isn't good enough for Matthew. Matthew deserves so much better than me. "Babe?" he asked as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Is something wrong?" he asked as I tried to look confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he frowned but still didn't look over in my eyes.

"Marina, do you think you're not good enough for me?" he asked as he stopped at a red light and finally looked over at me. I looked into his addicting eyes and I sighed.

"You could do so much better" I mumbled as I looked towards the ground but quickly felt a hand lift my chin up.

"No, I can't. You're the most perfect girl I've ever met" he spoke as he rubbed his thumb across my chin. "You're my dream girl" he smiled as I sat there in aww as my heart jumped out of my chest.

"Matthew" I whispered, already out of breath.

"We're here" he smiled and let go of my cheek as I instantly blushed and sat there, still trying to get over the words that left Matthew's mouth. "C'mon" he opened the door for me as I smiled and quietly thanked him. He quickly grabbed my hand and connected his with mine.

"Do you have reservations?" a girl spoke as she looked up at Matthew checked him out. I cleared my throat as she looked my way.

"Yes, under Espinosa" I answered as she flashed me an unimpressed and forced smiled as she grabbed two menus and walked away as we followed.

"You're waitress will be here shortly" She looked over at Matthew and smirked before disappearing. What a bitch.

"You're so jealous" Matthew commented as he laughed as my mouth dropped.

"What? No I'm not jealous" I complained. "I just could tell that she was a bitch from her attitude" I raised my eyebrows as he continued to laugh.

"I think it's hot when you're angry" he smiled and looked in my eyes as I didn't respond, not knowing what to say. "I really-"

"Hello, I'm Sara and I'll be your waitress for tonight" a girl interrupted Matthew as I angrily huffed, wanting to know what Matthew was going to say. I can already tell I'm not tipping this girl.

-

"And then I was like, to get to the other side!" I babbled on as we both laughed and finished our delicious food.

"Ready for the bill?" Sara came back and looked at both of us and we both nodded as she took our plates and walked away but quickly returned and handed us the bill.

"$149!?" I gasped.

"It's okay babe" Matthew pulled out his wallet and handed her cash as I sat there, feeling guilty that I don't even have a penny to contribute to.

"Too much money Matthew" I frowned, "I'll repay you soon" I promised as Matthew sighed and stood up, grabbing my hand.

"I know something you can repay me with" Matthew smirked as he made our way out of the crowded restaurant.

"What, run down the street naked?" I joked as he held my hand tighter.

"No" he replied. "A kiss" he continued as I silently gasped and looked towards Matthew. Was he being serious?

"You're so cheesy" I smiled as he shrugged and I laughed as I made my way towards his car. I suddenly felt two strong hands turn me around and pushed me against the car. I could feel Matthew's hot breath against my lips as his arms trapped me.

"I'm being serious" he whispered as he licked his lips and look down at my lips. I smirked as I pushed him away.

"Well you're just going to have to wait" I decided to tease Matthew, thinking it would be fun.

"Babe, I know that you haven't experienced kissing or boys in particular but we've been going out for a month" he started as I frowned. "I know you inside out. It's like we've known each other our whole lives. The only thing I don't know is the taste of your lips against mine" he continued as I nodded, agreeing with him. I just don't want to kiss him and let his expectations down.

"Matthew-"

"Marina, I love you" he breathed as I felt my legs go weak and a tear fell down my rosy cheeks but I quickly smiled and wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. I backed away and placed my lips on his and an instant spark went off, which shocked my whole body leaving me in pain, but it was a good pain. "Woah" he whispered as I laughed and kissed him again, the indescribable feeling coming back to me as I backed away and looked into his lustful eyes.

"I love you too, Matthew and don't you ever forget that".

-

I hope you liked it @Taigasecret (-:

-Bre❤️