13

"So what's your name, mister?" Akashi asked the man who saved him and his brother.

"The name's Katsuki. Katsuki Bakugo." Katsuki got down on his knees to wipe Aoi's scratch on his knees.

"Thank you, Katsu-niichan." Aoi thanked Katsuki which made his heart skip a beat. The two boys were reminded of himself. As if they were a splitting image of him when he was younger.

He ruffled both of the boys' head and sat beside them on the bench, "So what are your names?"

The crimson eyed boy Akashi spoke first, "My name's Akashi! Akashi Todoroki!"

"I'm Aoi T-Todoroki." followed by the other ash blonde boy with a timid personality which was the complete opposite of the other kid.

"Todoroki? Are you related to Icyho- I mean Shoto Todoroki?" Katsuki asked as he was surprised to know that the two kids are a royalty.

The two boys nodded, and Aoi answered, "Y-yes, he's our papa..."

"Really? Tell him Bakugo said you don't look alike HAHAHA!" It was the first time in five years Katsuki laughed that loud. He felt comfortable with the two kids he saved in tht alley.

"But papa said we looked a lot like our mommy!" Akashi interrupted while placing his tiny hands over his hips, scrunching his brows while pouting.

"Ne, Katsu-niichan. Are you a hero, too? Our papa was a hero in America! And so is Oyaji!" Akashi and Aoi's eyes began to sparkle as they were interested in the new friend they met.

Katsuki smirked proudly, "Hell yeah I am, I'm Ground Zero! The famous and the highest taxpayer in Japan."

"meh, never heard of that name." Akashi replied, making Aoi nod at his response. Leaving Katsuki in awe as it was the first time he encountered children like them. Of course everyone knows Katsuki Bakugou! Well, they're an exception now.

"Brats! I'm the most famous hero in Japan!" and that was when Katsuki realized that he felt he was back in his old self. The grumpy Katsuki everyone knew.

The duo laughed in unison, making Katsuki calm down and just shook his head while chuckling. He felt alive.

The trio spent the whole time talking about stuffs and believe it or not, Katsuki felt really comfortable woth the duo. It's like he was talking to his self.

Akashi was the energetic and his attitude were much alike with him, except from the kid has manners and isn't a cocky kid.

Meanwhile, Aoi was the silent but very keen type of kid. He doesn't talk much but when he does, Katsuki can sense that he's that type of kid that is smart.

Both of them were like two sides of the same coin. And Katsuki was pretty sure they'll be a great pair of partners. They have a strong connection with each other.

"And then boom, uncle Toya went flying!-" Akashi was interrupted when a woman's voice called them.

"Aoi! Akashi! Thank God you both are safe!" you came in running towards your children and they ran towards to you too, leaving Katsuki sitting on the bench.

"Where were you! I got so worried! And why are you both so dirty! What happened?!" you asked frantically as you scanned the twins.

"Mommy! We got lost! We're sorry!" Akashi hugged you tightly.

Soon, Aoi hugged you too, "Yes, we're sorry mommy. But Katsu-niichan found us and helped us beat a bad guy!"

"Katsu-niichan? Who's that?" the two boys pointed a tall guy with ash blonde hair that is standing behind the two boys.

Katsuki was left dumbfounded and his lips were partly open. His heart began to race after seeing who is the mother of the two boys he saved earlier.

The pinched himself secretly to know whether if he's dreaming or not. But as soon as he felt pain, he knew that he wasn't dreaming!

(Y/N) is right here! Right in front of him! Her face was still the same, but right now— she's gotten more beautiful.

He felt his heart was about to explode and he never expected to actually found you here. His wife. He finally found his wife!

"(y/n)?"