12

"So what do we have here?" a guy covered with tattoos sneered at the two kids who lost themselves in an alley at the back exit of the mall where they were strolling.

Akashi hid his brother behind him to protect him as he did a fighting stance which his oyaji taught him. He's not going to let anyone hurt his brother!

"B-back off!" Akashi spat and the way he spoke made the guy with tattoos scrunch his face in distaste.

Aoi held Akashi's clothes and shook his head, "Aka-kun, le-let's just go."

Aoi knew that it was impossible for them to beat the big guy because they are still small and they haven't have the so-called quirk that their oyaji was telling them.

The big guy held Akashi's collar and raised him towards his face. Akashi was shaking in fear because this was the firat time they got into a trouble without their mommy protecting them.

Aoi was scared but he charged at the big guy and started to kick his feet, but he was immediately shoved away by the big guy with just one hit. Making him hit the ground and wince in pain.

Akashi didn't like it when someone is trying to bully his Aoi, "Hey ugly jerk! Don't hurt my brother!" he raised his voice as he spit saliva on the bug guy's face. Making the big guy drop him.

As fast as lighting, Akashi sprinted towards his brother and helped him stand up. Now the both boys are in their fighting stance and the big guy was furious.

He raised his arms and his arms began to get large, it was like hulk's! "That must be the quirk that oya-oyaji was ta-talking about, Akashi."

Both boys trembled in fear, the big guy raised his fist and swinged it towards their direction and Akashi did was to protect his brother by hugging him, and exposing his back to the bad guy.

Both of the boys closed their eyes but there was no pain. They never felt anything hitting them and that was their cue to open their eyes.

The bad guy was already on the ground and he had been burned. They looked at the person who did that to the bad guy and saw a tall man wearing a hoodie and his hair were spiky and just like Akashi and Aoi, he also had an ash blonde hair.

They looked at him with awe and they thought that he was very awesome! More awesome than their uncle Toya or even their Oyaji! Their eyes sparkled in admiration at the person who saved them.

"Oi brats! Where's your parents?"