09

"You guys like it?" you asked the two tiny kids who is standing, with the mix of awe and excitement in their faces.

"Mommy, will we live here starting today?" Aoi asked, and it reminded you of Shoto. Aoi and Shoto had the same calm and composed demeanor which made you giggle at the thought.

"Yup!" you answered while ruffling his hair, "We'll be staying in Japan for good!"

Both boys started to leap and screamed in unison, "Yay!" 

"Now we'll get to train with Oyaji always!" Akashi raised his fist up as if he was the victor of a game. Aoi nodded as he agreed on what his twin said.

"But how about Papa? You don't want to train with me?" You heard Shoto interrupting the kids' conversation, making them look at each other and laughed.

"We want to train with you too, Papa!" as the boys ran to their so-called father and Shoto gave them a fist bump. The bicolor haired male just laughed as he ruffled the two boys' heads.

You just shrugged your head after seeing them bond like a real father and sons. But that also made you sad and wonder who is the real father of your child. You wondered how did you got in this situation where you can't remember anything at all.

Is their dad searching for them? Or not? What was his name? Why did you forgot about him? Even if you tried to remember, nothing really comes up. It seemed to be as if all your past memories are all wiped out.

Many questions struck to your head and your mind wandered off nowhere. But you were interrupted when Shoto tapped your shoulders, "Hey, (y/n). What's wrong?"

You immediately waved your hands after seeing his worried expression, "Nothing! I was just wondering if we could go out with Aoi and Akashi later? I'll buy some furniture for the apartment." you lied.

Shoto's face lightened and he realized something too. And that was you both forgot to buy the needed things for you and your kids' apartment.

"Ne, Aoi, Akashi, want to tag along with your mom? We'll be going the mall."

"Yes!"