Chapter 26

*Chapter 26*

Zaron

After a long day of work, I returned home as planned. The moment I opened the door though, a sudden smell crept up my nose. I frowned at it and closed the door behind me as I tagged the delicious smell that landed me in the kitchen.

"Quentin?" I called when I didn't see him here but instead a well-cooked meal already placed on two plates like it was prepared to be served. "Damn," I opened the oven seeing that he made much more.

Tapping sound of footsteps drew my attention when I turned around, seeing Quentin approaching me with bare feet and a simple white t-shirt that hung loose on him.

"You're finally home," he smiled and pecked my lips.

My arm instinctively went around him. "Are you not cold?"

"It's fine," he waved away. "Not like I'm going out or anything."

"So," I pointed at the food. "I see you can really cook, and it looks and smells awesome."

"I told you so," he smiled and pulled out two forks. "It was kind of difficult wanting to cook something when there was not a lot of things in the cupboards. You need to go groceries shopping, seriously."

"But for that, it turned out really good," I praised him.

He cut a piece of the food of my plate and motioned to open my mouth before shoving the fork in my mouth. "Wow," I slowly chewed. "It's so good."

He smiled at me and handed me the plate. "Well then eat up," he waved.

"Oh right, what did you do to Louis and Michael before?" I wondered after I finished eating. "You didn't do anything pervy, I suppose." I wrapped my arms around him and pushed him towards the counter.

"I didn't do nothing," he wrapped his arms around my neck as I raised him up and placed him on the counter.

"Still not willing to say, huh?" I nibbled on his ear. He squealed and tried to push me away from him with a slight smile on his face. But I fought against him and pulled him down to a kiss.

That's when he stopped resisting and gave himself to me. I grinned in the kiss and slowly raised his shirt up when I noticed that he wasn't wearing anything underneath which is why I broke the kiss. "Too lazy to wear some panties?"

"There was no need to," he shrugged, causing me to cock an eyebrow as I suddenly decided to pull his shirt off. "H-hey what are you doing?"

"Stripping you," I answered and gently bit him on his neck.

"Yeah of course, but why?" He rolled his eyes.

"Well, there is no need to," I smirked, turning his words back at him. Then out of all time, the bell had to ring especially this time. Both of us paused in our movements looking at each other for a second.

I let go of him and went to go see who was at the door. And to my very surprise, it was Henry that was standing there once I opened the door. "Hey," he greeted me.

"What do you want?" I frowned. He sighed and made his way in when I tried to stop him. "No wait, you can't come in!"

"Why not? Is that troublemaker at your place a-," he stood still when noticed him on the kitchen counter.

"Hey cutie," Quentin greeted him as if nothing happened.

"I told you not to come in," I massaged my temple and grabbed his arm, pulling him back to the door. "Now leave! If you want something, it'd be wise to text me beforehand," I advised. Henry just nodded and left without saying a word. "Jesus, why am I surrounded by so many idiots?"