Chapter 12

*Chapter 12*

Quentin

Once again I woke up after hearing the door opening. Zaron seemed to have returned, but I frowned when I looked at the time. Why did it take that long? I yawned and sat up, looking over at him.

"Why're you so late?" I tilted my head and stood up when I remembered that I still hadn't change my clothes.

"Oh I had a meeting with someone," he answered. Meeting? But it couldn't have something to do with us, could it? "Don't worry, I'll explain it later," he added after noticing my confused look.

"I see you got me, sweets," I said I after spotting the small plastic bag in his hand. I pulled off my hoodie and my pants as I was standing in nothing but underwear. Though instead of answering, he looked at me with gritted teeth.

"It got worse," he stated and slowly approached me, looking down on my chest. He slowly brushed his hand over it, causing me to step back and hiss.

"It hurts," I told him and turned away, heading for his closet to get out some dark blue hoodie which I pulled over my head. "I told you should also bring some ice packs," I sighed but waved it away. "It doesn't matter now." I took the bag out of his hand and pulled out what seemed the most attractive to me as I sat down on his bed. "Don't stand there like a ticking bomb and come here," I smiled.

He rolled his eyes and did what I asked him to after pulling his shoes off. "You won't tell me what happened yesterday, will you?" He raised his eyebrows, expecting a response from me. I on the other side was to busy eating all these delicious goodies and shook my head. "You should slow down," he warned.

But I didn't listen to what he was saying, not until I finished all up and sighed in relieve. "Perfect," I grinned.

"You shouldn't have eaten all at once. This was a lot," he complained. "It was meant to hold you up for a few days." I shushed him up once I laid my lips on his and pulled away.

"You nag too much," I grinned and climbed on top of him as I aimed for another kiss.

"You're way too full of energy," he chuckled. "I feel so old beside you." I smiled at him and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"That's cause you are super old," I joked and licked over his tongue before letting it slip in his mouth. He smirked and shook his head, but got too caught up in the kiss that he couldn't reply. My hand wandered to his hair as his traced down to my hips.

Even though my lips felt numb when he was nibbling on it, I could still feel the tension without any problems. Only when his hand tightened its grip on my hips, that's when I broke the kiss, at the same time feeling something moving in my pants.

"Tastes sweet," he smirked as my gaze switched down, seeing the problem that I tried to avoid them before until now.

"Shit, I got hard," I sighed. "Even my dick has taken a liking to you. You still won't have sex with me?"

"I won't," he refused for the... How often did he actually?

Whatever! Fact is that I have a problem in my pants and he won't help me with it. Therefore, we gotta do something else to get rid of it. "So," I started and looked at him. "Since you're not going to help me, I will have to do it myself after all," I bit my lips. "You want to see?"

"What are you talking about?" He frowned. I smiled, he was just way too cute. If I could, I would just kiss him all day without getting enough of him. Moreover, I was spending more time at his place than at home. I wonder whether my brothers noticed. Probably not. Perhaps Jin, but he obviously had other stuff to do than to worry about me.