Chapter 25

*Chapter 25*

Quentin

"Text me, okay?" Zaron said as my arms were still wrapped around his neck. We were standing in front of my door before we were close to parting.

"Sure, but," I pulled him closer to me when he pressed his lips on mine, cutting me off.

"But?" Zaron raised his eyebrows like he had just noticed that I wanted to say something.

"Yeah, never mind," I waved away with a giggle and turned away. Though, the moment my eyes were fixed on the door, I noticed how Ramon was nonchalantly leaning against the wall like he was already expecting me at this time. He waved at us with a knowing smile.

I smirked at him and shook my head at that. "See you Zaron," I winked at him and hurried over to my brother who seemed to be waiting for me as we got inside.

"Now how was it?" Ramon grinned.

"Amazing," I shot. "More than amazing." I went to sit on the couch while Ace and Jin also approached us in curiosity.

"Uh, baby brother is back," Jin smiled. "How did it go?"

"Really well," I mumbled. Jin went ahead and sat next to me.

"You had sex, didn't you?" He dropped all the sudden. I pressed my lips together, not answering to him but at the same time giving the answer by staying quiet. He just laughed at it and shook his head.

"Yup, someone got laid," Ramon commented. "Dad was shook, too. Like he didn't stop talking about Zaron and you. But hey, he really likes him and I think he wants to visit us soon."

"Where did you go to?" Jin questioned and played with my earrings once he noticed the difference.

"We went to the amusement park," I smiled. "It was really fun, I even tried some cosplay. But it was not really something for me," I shrugged. In that moment Ramon's phone rang which he picked up. The atmosphere immediately changed once his eyes changed.

"You did what?! The fuck Myles!" Ramon sighed afterwards and grabbed Jin. "You come with me!"

"What why? What happened?" Jin was too overwhelmed by him to get a grip of the situation. At the end they both disappeared out the door, leaving me and Ace alone. There was still a weird tension between us, just because Ace was not someone I really talk to a lot or rather at all.

"Cute earrings," he touched them. And to be honest, I expected him to leave but he didn't which was earnestly surprising.

I smiled at him for that before looking down to the ground. Ace kept looking at me which made me feel super uncomfortable. "I," so I confronted him. "I know I'm hot but why are you staring at me?"

He cocked an eyebrow at me. "You know," he started. "I may not act like it, but I'm still your older brother, okay?"

I frowned at him. "Ace? Is that really you?" I couldn't just believe his words. There was no way that after all this years of basically ignoring me that he wants to explain me now of all times that he cares. I didn't get the situation and turned to him, paying him every bit of my attention.

"I just don't think highly of the way the others are treating you," he bit his lips.

"What are you talking about? Acting like not noticing me is better or what?" Now, I didn't get him and was getting a little impatient. "What is your point?"

"I guess you want me to be honest," he sighed. "Well I think Myles is just unnecessary mean to you, Jin is babying you too much and Ramon is either blind or just dumb," he came to the point. "You better shut your mouth and keep that to yourself," he added a threat on it. "I'm gonna get killed if they hear that from me."