Chapter 7

*Chapter 7*

Quentin

The time I woke up, it was already noon. The first thing I noticed was also that Zaron was missing. When did he leave the bed? Ugh and I've really imagined it to be like in all the romance movies when you spend the night at your crush's place for the first time. But I guess Zaron wasn't like that.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I pushed the blanket of my body before I stood up to head to the bathroom and get a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I looked fine just that my hair was a bit messy. But what stood out the most were all the hickeys that went from my neck down to all over my torso. I huffed and slowly let my fingers brush over them.

However. When I was back in Zaron's room I suddenly noticed some voices, coming from the living room. Therefore, I quickly searched for a shirt in his closet to quickly pull on and there was I again, playing with the thought of removing the shorts since the shirt was long enough to cover everything. Besides they were almost sliding down anyways.

At the end, I decided to pull them off before heading down, where the voice got louder. Is Zaron calling someone? I wondered. But when I arrived, standing in front of the door, I figured that the others were here. I sighed as I just went in and made myself comfortable beside Zaron while I felt the strong gazes on me.

"What the hell? What is he doing here?" I heard as I looked to the direction the voice was coming from.

Zaron didn't bother to answer his question when his eyes switched over to me. "I really thought that you would sleep through the meeting like the last time, but I guess I was wrong," he sighed.

"What a precious way to be greeted," I rolled my eyes and turned to throw my legs over his.

"Zaron, care to explain?" The girl sitting in the corner said. He sighed and looked over to me.

"Well I guess you could call him my boyfriend now," he mumbled. I stuck my tongue out and greeted his mates with a brief peace sign.

"You've got to be kidding me," the same guy as before cursed. He kind of reminded me of Myles.

"You know, I don't care about your love life but when your buddy is going to keep sticking to you the whole time then we can't do the meetings at your place anymore," another one criticized. But Zaron didn't respond.

So instead, I did. "Then why don't you let me be a member?" I suggested. "I'm curious what you guys are talking about anyway."

"Definitely not!" Zaron refused my offer without a second thought. "It's too dangerous. There is no way I'm going to let you interfer in our business." I pouted. That wasn't fair. "You shouldn't have gotten involved with me anyway." That's when I gave him a conk on his head which caused him to groan in pain.

"I'm not a kid, okay?" I huffed and crossed my arms. "It's my responsibility what'll happen to me and you will just protect me if anything were to happen, just like you protect your members, ain't I right?" Again he didn't answer. "You are just afraid that I'll be a burden to you. I could be of help, too."

"Yeah right." I abruptly turned to the side when the response didn't come from Zaron. "Why don't you let him join? He's not bad and as long as he keeps his mouth shut, there shouldn't be a problem."

"Memphis! You're not helping at all," the blonde guy that seemed to be too disturbed because of me scowled. Which cockroach crept up his ass and died? No really, where was his problem with me?

"You should relax, Collin. It would do us even better if we had another member. But only if it doesn't change our share." Share? What did he mean by that? I frowned.