06

"Hey, man. How are you?" Kirishima tapped Katsuki gently on his back. Trying to console his friend.

Katsuki let him tap his back, he was too tired even to get mad. If he's mad at someone, he's probably mad at himself. "Do you have any leads where she is, shitty hair?"

"No, not yet, bro. But we're doing our best to find her without it leaking it in the news." Katsuki's hope wasn't as strong as his will, he was starting to lose hope in finding his wife. His shoulder slumped as he palmed his face.

It's been two months since he last saw you and now he's panicking. He couldn't contact you nor your parents know where are you. He was goddamned worried about his wife and his child.

Kirishima noticed how frustrated Katsuki was, but he didn't bother to ask what happened between you and him. He'll just ask when he's ready to open up but for now, he just gotta help his friend before anything else.

'Where are you, (y/n)?'

5 years had passed

"Mommy!" a pair of two 4 year old boys shouted in unison as they jumped at your stomach causing you to forcibly opening your eyes.

"Jesus Christ, Akashi, Aoi what time is it?" you woke up, and greeted by two small boys that are already sitting on your stomach.

"It's time for us to leave already! Papa is already waiting outside!" the ash blonde haired boy named Aoi spoke while pointing outside your room door.

"Yes yes! Papa said we're going to Tokyo!" another ash blonde boy named Akashi beamed with excitement and all you did was to chuckle at their hyper energy.

You shook your head as you enveloped the two boys in your arms and they started to wiggle around like worms, "Okay, okay, just tell papa that mommy's gonna be down in a minute."

"Okay!" and the two boys started to run out of your room and that was your que to get up from your bed and started to do your daily routine.

You're currently living in America. And today was your first time in going to Japan, although Shoto said you are from Japan. But the weird thing is ypu can't remember anything like living there or even growing up there.

But you're excited! You and the kids had been looking forward to go to Japan for a long time now and today is the day you three are finally making a dream come true!

You took a bath and finished everything and now ready to leave. The two kid of yours are already at the car, which was tucked by Shoto already.

"Hey (y/n). You ready to go?" a voice spoke behind you and you were took by surprise.

You immediately smacked him for surprising you but instead of complaining both of you just laughed it out and you immediately noddrd your head, "I'm excited! Ne, Shoto. Is Japan a good place?"

The dual colored hair male rested his fingers on his chin and acted like he was thinking. "Well, you did grew there but I guess you don't remember anything. But I can tell that you'll love it there."

"Mommy, Papa, when are we leaving?" the blonde kid was already at the door of your room that made you and Shoto laughed in unison.

Shoto carried Akashi on his arms, "You're getting heavier, Akashi."

"That's because I'm a big boy now! Papa, let's go to the car! Aoi is lonely!" Akashi demanded that made the older Todoroki shook his head.

"Well, I'll just talk to you in the car, (y/n)." his calm heterochromatic eyes looked at you and you made a thumbs up, a sign that you get what he meant.

"Let's go papa!" you picked your bags the you needed up and started to follow the two boys in the car.

"Japan! Here we come!"