05

As Katsuki was trying to search for you, you're sitting on a bus stop, trying to wait for a bus that can bring you to a nearest train station so that you can travel back to your province.

You're going home to your parents for the meantime, and let yourself rest for a while. You thought that it's not good for your kid for you to be stressed.

You are alone in the shed, when someone also went inside and sat, maybe waiting for a bus too. The rain started to pour and that made you even more lonelier.

"You're Ground Zero's wife, right?" you flinched as you began to hear an older woman's voice. You tilted your head to see the face of the one who spoke and it was just an old lady, maybe on her late 60's.

"Ah, yes." you answered with slight hint of sadness in your voice. "I'm (y/n)."

"Where's your husband? You two had a fight?" trying not to sound like she was being nosy, the old woman asked gently, trying not to step on any private issue.

You nodded, she seemed to be a good person, "Yeah, makes me want to forget everything."

"I can grant that wish if you want." the old woman spoke that made you raise your head in surprise. You're about to speak when you're interrupted by a guy wearing a hood that went inside the bus stop and he was holding a knife.

"Hand me over your wallets!" and as a rescue hero yourself, you immediately stood up and blocked the old woman and facing the villain alone.

"I'm a registered hero, I can fight you here and bring you to jail. And if you don't want that to happen please turn your weapon down and go." you started to emit the lightning like streaks in your hands, your quirk somewhat resembles to Kaminari from your class back in highschool.

"Wait, don't tell me you're that Raijin who's married to Ground Zero? Fuck." that's right, Raijin was your hero name. Because your quirk somewhat reminded you of the god of thunder and lightning, Raijin-sama.

Your mom's quirk was to make minimal storm and your dad was to make lightning flash. Your quirk was the combination of the two. A second generation quirk.

"More importantly, hand me over the weapon-" you weren't able to finish what you're saying when he pushed you away, losing your balance after you lowering your guard down at the thought that the villain is surrendering, making you fall back along with the older woman whom you tried to protect.

And that was the last time you remembered anything.