03

you dropped the pictures the you were holding as soon as you stepped on your apartment.

"Ka-katsuki?" your voice was shaky and was inaudible. You felt your knees began to feel wobbly after witnessing the most disgusting thing you could ever see in your whole life.

And it was Katsuki sleeping with another girl. In your apartment. It was already 6 pm by the time you got home because you remembered to buy some groceries. But you never expected to see this as you got yourself home!

"(y/n)? What's going on- who the fuck are you?!" Katsuki was at the state of shock as he woke up to a familiar girl laying beside him but it wasn't his wife!

"Katsuki.." you were out of breath, trying words to say but can't think of anything to say.

"Bakugo~" the woman laying beside Katsuki chirped as if she was drunk. But she was immediately slammed on the floor by Katsuki because of pure anger.

"Why did you do this, you sly motherfucker. Leave before I'll turn your head into ash." Katsuki felt nothing but rage. He was being stupid and his wife witnessed how much of an asshole can he get.

The woman arched her back as it hits the ground. Katsuki never cared as long as he can hurt her so bad. He was drugged, and she offered him to drive him home since he can't go driving by himself alone and then this happened.

"This is the last time I'll ever see your face, Himiko Toga. If I'll ever see you again, I'll kill you." Katsuki spat with a hint of acrimony and hatred on his voice. The woman whom he called Himiko Toga desperately nodded, making Katsuki release her and she began to pick up her clothes and came running out of their apartment.

As soon as she left, leaving the couple behind, a deafening silence enveloped the place. But not until Katsuki decided to call you out. "(y/n)..."

You quickly turned your heels and began to run towards your room. Katsuki also ran after you but when he was about to grab your wrist, bolts of electricity stopped him from holding you. He knew that he is in a bad situation when you already used your quirk on him.

You immediately locked yourself in your room and the tears which you were holding back streamed over your face. And you heard Katsuki knocking on the door, pleading you to open it.

"Please, (y/n), open the door, let me explain."