Sex Tape

Today was finally the day. It was the first day of hazing the incoming freshman. More than he wanted to change the way the freshmen were motivated, Kongpob wanted his P' to be proud of him. 

His friends and fellow hazers trailing behind him, he threw the gym doors open and walked in with a stern face. He surveilled the crowd with a serious look. 

"First year students, welcome. I am Kongpob, a third year student in the Engineering department. " Kongpob stood quiet and signaled for M to speak. 

"Congratulations on your acceptance," M continued.

"But you will not be considered our juniors until you hold this gear," Kongpob continued as he held up Arthit's gear. Hopefully no one would notice that his gear said '57 and not '59. With us it's more like 69, Kongpob snickered to himself. 

The students gave Kongpob a weird look and some looked scared. Kongpob cleared his throat, "The first thing will be to get to know your seniors. You will collect a 1000 signatures..." when Kongpob saw the devastated looks on the students' faces he quickly added an adjustment "or as many as you can get. The purpose is to get to know as many seniors as you can."

Kongpob gave a kind smile and some girls in the crowd sighed longingly. Kongpob dismissed the students and walked out with the other hazers trailing behind him. Outside he scheduled a meeting to come up with ideas for hazing events. 

As his friends went their separate ways, Kongpob leaned against the wall outside the gym and took out his phone. He texted his P'.

"Let's have lunch."  Kongpob gripped his phone tightly until his phone pinged. 

"Sorry. I'm at my internship. I have to work late."  Kongpob read the text and pouted to himself. He pushed off from the wall and walked to his dorm. 

That night

Kongpob dismissed the other hazers for the night. It was almost 9 p.m. and he still hadn't heard from his P'. 

As he looked down at his clip board he heard the gym doors open. Kongpob smiled widely as he saw Arthit approaching him. His slacks and button up shirt made him look so sexy. His fair skin was the perfect complement to his silky black hair and beautiful dimple. 

"Hi. I've been waiting," Arthit said as he got real close to Kongpob. 

Kongpob raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Really? Why didn't you text me?" 

Arthit gave him a comforting look. "I know this is hard work. I didn't want to disturb you. You have a lot of responsibilities now."

Kongpob leaned forward until he was a hairbreadth from Arthit's pouty lips. "I also have the responsibility of being your boyfriend."

Arthit blushed and gave Kongpob a brilliant smile that hit him right in the gut. Kongpob dazedly walked forward and stroked Arthit's dimple. 

"I'm hungry," Kongpob said meaningfully. His eyes seemed to want to take in every single bit of Arthit. 

Arthit leaned against the stage of the gym. He casually unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. 

Kongpob's eyes widened and he dropped to his knees immediately. "Wow, I can't believe that worked." Kongpob thought of something and stopped from unzipping Arthit's pants. "Wait, there's no cameras in here right?" 

Arthit smirked down at Kongpob. "Since when do you care?"

Kongpob looked at him seriously. "I don't like anyone else looking at you." 

Arthit stroked Kongpob's hair away from his face. "It doesn't matter if they look. Only you can touch." 

Kongpob nuzzled into his hand as he continued to unzip him. Arthit's erect cock sprung out and Kongpob immediately sucked it in, his tongue swirling trying to get to every inch of skin.  

Arthit arched his neck as he focused on the sensations caused by his lover. He held onto Kongpob's head and started rocking his hips. He plunged in faster and faster as he heard the sucking sounds echo around the gym. 

"Ah, ah, Kong...I'm gonna...!" Arthit plunged his cock down Kongpob's throat and held as his body shook in ecstasy. Cum sprayed down Kongpob's throat and Kongpob moaned. 

Slowly, Kongpob cleaned up all the cum with soft strokes of his tongue as Arthit came down from his high. Arthit's legs shook and he steadied himself against the gym stage. 

Kongpob pulled back and zipped up Arthit. Arthit sat down on the floor next to him and closed his eyes contently. 

"Thank God  no one came in," Kongpob said. 

"Yeah. I don't think I could've..." Arthit trailed off with a blush. Suddenly, it dawned on him that he had done this in a public gym.

Kongpob chuckled. "Did it finally hit you?"

"Yes," Arthit scrambled up from his seat in a panic. "Let's get out of here."

Kongpob laughed and followed after him out of the gym. 

Note: Hi guys. For the thousandth time, sorry I'm late. Also, this is a short one but I promise it will lead somewhere interesting, but familiar. Thanks again for sticking with me and as always, happy reading!