Aftermath

18+ ONLY. Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Kongpob squinted through the sunlight coming in through the window. He patted the space beside him and encountered warm skin.

Arthit turned to his side and hugged Kongpob to him. Kongpob smiled with his eyes closed and nuzzled Arthit's neck.

"Stop being so naughty. Sleep," Arthit said with a chuckle.

"Hmmm. No," Kongpob answered. He bit at Arthit's neck and he chuckled as Arthit rolled him over onto his back. Arthit attacked his neck with suckling bites.

Arthit slid his hand down Kongpob's toned tanned stomach to his groin. He stroked up and down until Kongpob stiffened in his hand.

Kongpob moaned and arched as he gripped Arthit's shoulders. He raised and spread his legs and Arthit nestled between them.

Kongpob stroked Arthit's back and raised his head to kiss him. His warm skin aroused Kongpob even more.

Arthit got the lube from the nightstand and opened it with one hand. He slicked up his cock as he kissed Kongpob. 

Kongpob pressed his cock against Arthit's stomach as he felt Arthit's finger press against his hole. Arthit slid it inside oh so slowly and it dragged a long moan out of Kongpob.

"Ah, P'. More," Kongpob begged. Arthit obliged and pressed two fingers inside of him. He twisted them and stretched Kongpob's channel. Kongpob clenched around his finger and Arthit pushed him more by adding one more finger.

Kongpob's mouth was opened in a silent scream as he felt his ass being stretched by Arthit's talented fingers. 

Kongpob could barely see form the pleasure. He blindly raised his head and bit at Arthit's earlobe. This made Arthit groan in the sunlit room and Arthit gripped his stiff member.

Arthit pressed his cock against Kongpob's entrance and Kongpob's stomach tightened in anticipation.

Arthit slowly entered him and held his cock inside. Kongpob squirmed and wrapped his legs around Arthit.

Arthit rolled and this left Kongpob riding him. Kongpob looked down in confusion and placed his hands flat on Arthit's shoulder for support.

"Ride me," Arthit said. His eyes were filled with stark desire and it set Kongpob off.

Kongpob held onto the headboard for support and lifted off Arthit. He dropped back down and it made both of them groan. 

Arthit's hands slid down from Kongpob's back to his butt and he held onto the globes as Kongpob bounced up and down on his shaft.

One of Arthit's squeezed a butt cheek and the other gripped Kongpob's cock as they feverishly tried to reach orgasm.

Kongpob raised up and twisted his hips every time he came down. It became easier and easier to do it and Arthit started helping him by pushing down his hips. 

Arthit planted his feet on the bed and thrust up in Kongpob's hole. Kongpob clenched and squeezed and it made Arthit piston in and out of him. 

Kongpob lowered his body with Arthit's hand still on his cock and spread his legs as he rocked backwards and swallowed Arthit's cock. 

"P', ah, ah, ah, I'm...I'm..." Kongpob moaned and thrust faster. 

Arthit suddenly stilled Kongpob's hips and Kongpob tried to fight against him.

"Wait...wait. Someone's at the door," Arthit said with panting breaths. He was frowning up at Kongpob and it took Kongpob a few seconds to process what he said.