We look good together

Mature content ahead. 18+ only! Read at your own risk. 

The movie finally ended and Kongpob's hands started to feel sweaty. He gave Arthit the side-eye and tried to gauge his mood, but saw that muscle still ticking in his jaw. Kongpob felt both excitement and trepidation. 

When the credits rolled, Arthit got up abruptly and it startled Kongpob. Arthit turned and stalked to the exit while Kongpob followed meekly behind him. 

Outside the theater they saw Praepalin again and she smiled as she approached, unaware of the danger. Kongpob tried to signal with his eyes for her to keep it moving, but she was being oblivious. 

"Hey, Kong! Did you like the movie?" Praepalin smiled as she looked between Arthit and Kongpob.

Kongpob looked down at Arthit's fisted hands and heard the low growl of a lion beside him. Kongpob gulped and pleaded with Prae with his eyes. I'm trying to save you!

"Yeah, it was great!" Kongpob slowly slid his hand over Arthit's tight fist and stroked his thumb back and forth over his soft skin in a soothing motion. "But listen Prae, we gotta go," Kongpob said hurriedly as he pulled Arthit away. Kongpob only had time to see Prae looking at their joined hands with wide eyes before Arthit pulled him away. 

Kongpob jogged to keep up with Arthit's speed, but as soon as they got outside Arthit let go of his hand. Kongpob gave a smile and teased him.

"How about we go to the arcade? We can play some games?" Kongpob asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"We're going home," Arthit said brusquely. He put out his hand and flagged down a cab. The tension in the car was more than Kongpob could take and he wanted to tease Arthit some more, but he didn't want to get mauled in a cab.

As soon as the cab stopped in front of Arthit's dormitory building, Arthit jumped out and walked quickly to the elevator. In the elevator, Kongpob edged towards the corner away from him. As the elevator approached his floor, Kongpob edged towards the exit. As soon as the doors opened, Kongpob ran down the hallway to the door. Arthit's steps were steady behind him like a serial killer approaching his victims in a movie. Kongpob's heart was pounding as he put in the password to get into the room. When he went to slam the door, Arthit's hand slapped on it and threw open the door. 

Kongpob laughed, but it was cut short as Arthit gripped his neck and pressed him against the wall near the door. Arthit kicked the door shut and stared at his hand around Kongpob's neck. 

"Why did you run?" Arthit asked seriously.

"I was just making it more interesting," Kongpob said with a cheeky smile. 

Arthit's hand moved to grip Kongpob's nape and Arthit's lips came down on his. Stroking his bottom lip with his tongue and then biting it, demanding entry. Kongpob gave in easily and parted his lips. Arthit's tongue swept in immediately and stroked at Kongpob's. 

Arthit's kissed down Kongpob's cheek and bit at his neck. His hands went to Kongpob's shirt and he pulled it over Kongpob's head. Kongpob reached down and unbuckled his belt as Arthit helped him by pulling his own shirt over his head.

Kongpob barely pulled Arthit's pants zipper down before Arthit grabbed him roughly again. Arthit kissed Kongpob deeply as he walked him over to the bed. He pushed Kongpob down and pulled down his pants. Kongpob kicked his pants away as he looked at Arthit with a dazed expression. 

Arthit's eyes were ablaze as he looked at Kongpob's tan and toned abs, hard nipples and long, slender legs. Arthit grabbed one of Kongpob's arms and spun his body around on the bed.