When you tease me in front of my friends

18+ ONLY! Read at your own risk!

Kongpob smiled mockingly at Arthit. His P' was a beast in bed, but in public he was still shy. 

Arthit held out his hands and pushed at Kongpob's chest. "Kongpob!" His brows drew together in his signature frown and Kongpob let go of his belt reluctantly.

Behind him, Arthit's friends were hooting and cheering. Bright was cracking up.

"I thought you were gonna make it hard on him?" Bright teased. 

Arthit snapped his head around and mouthed, "Shut. Up" and the guys erupted again. Kongpob went to approach him again and Arthit backed up in alarm. "Pass, pass!" he yelled impulsively as he glared at a smiling Kongpob. Kongpob, I'm gonna get you back for this.

After each hazer was tested, they all started cleaning up the gym. M was helping out Kongpob and looking between him and Arthit. 

"What?" Kongpob asked exasperatedly. 

M's eyes darted innocently. "Nothing, I just think you're in trouble."

"Why?" Kongpob looked in the direction M was looking and saw his P' glaring at him with a hint of lust in his eyes.

"Did you see it? When you're not looking he keeps glaring at you like that."

"How are you and May?" Kongpob changed the subject with a small secretive smile.

M sighed. "I think Prae has a better chance with her than me. We spend a lot of time together, but nothing."

"Have you told her how you feel?" 

M glared at Kongpob. "Not everyone is as brave as you, Mr. Perfect."

Kongpob rolled his eyes. "Just do it. It's been two years."

"How'd you do it?" M asked curiously.

"I just..." Kongpob trailed off as he saw his P' gesture towards the door. "I gotta go."

"But..."

"Sorry!" Kongpob called behind him as he walked quickly towards the door. 

"Horndog," M muttered underneath his breath as he shook his head behind his friend's back. 

Kongpob got outside and saw Arthit leaning against the wall. He went to say something, but his P' just turned and started walking towards their dorm. 

Kongpob trailed behind him, his hands shook with fear and anticipation. They entered the dorm room and Arthit turned around near the bed. 

He grabbed Kongpob's arm, pulled him and threw him on the bed. Before Kongpob could get up, Arthit pressed his body down on his. 

Arthit stroked his cheek menacingly. "You always have to tease me in front of my friends," He chided. 

Kongpob's eyes fluttered close as his heart beat fast. "You can punish me," he whispered. 

Arthit chuckled. "Oh, I will. Take off my clothes."

Kongpob opened his eyes slowly and looked at Arthit straddling him. He took off Arthit's red hazer shirt and his black shirt underneath. All the while they looked at each other, their bodies thrumming with desire. 

Kongpob unzipped Arthit's jeans and Arthit did the same for him. The familiar blush spread down from his fair face down to his rosy nipples. 

Arthit got up and pulled down his pants and underwear, his cock sprung out and it bounced as he bent to pull off Kongpob's pants and underwear.