I know you want me

18+ Only! Read at your own risk!

Kongpob looked at himself in the mirror. His shirt was wrinkled, his lips were swollen and his eyes were heavy lidded with contentment. He looked like he'd been doing exactly what he'd been doing. 

He ruffled his messy hair back into place and made himself presentable. It didn't matter. He still remembered every touch, every caress. Who knew I would like my new brother  this way? Kongpob thought as he smiled at himself in the mirror.

Kongpob turned and opened the door. He jumped as he saw Nin right outside the door. Her eyes were curious as she observed his nervous behavior. 

"I think we should call it quits today. We got a lot of the project done," Kongpob said. 

"Yeah, you were gone for quite a while. I came to tell you I have to go home. See you at school?" Nin asked with a flirtatious smile.

Kongpob smiled back as he thought, "Why is it only my brother's smile that makes my heart beat fast? Maybe it's the dimple..." 

Kongpob came back to reality as he realized Nin was looking at him expectantly.

"Yeah, sure. See you tomorrow" Kongpob said. He walked Nin downstairs and bade her goodbye as he closed the door. 

Kongpob turned and headed up the stairs. His P' wanted to talk and he wondered if it was for more rejections and denials or if he would finally accept what was going on between them. 

As soon as Arthit heard Kongpob outside the door, he opened it. He'd been pacing the whole time he was waiting for his junior to be done with his classmate. 

Kongpob entered the room and closed the door behind him. He leaned against it and opened his mouth to state his case for their relationship. Before he could, Arthit covered his mouth with his hand.

"Don't. Let me speak," Arthit said. "Realistically, this can't continue."

Kongpob opened his mouth to argue, but the way Arthit was shaking his head gave him pause. 

"We live in the same house and eventually our parents will find out."

"Can I speak now?" Kongpob asked. He continued when Arthit didn't say anything. "I don't care about anything but you right now. How do you feel?"

"It doesn't matter how I feel. This cannot keep going on," Arthit combed his hair with his fingers in frustration. He wanted to touch his Kong so badly. When did I start thinking of him as "my Kong."

"You're jealous all the time and so am I. You think you can just ignore that?" Kongpob asked incredulously. "I know you want me," Kongpob said quietly. 

Kongpob approached Arthit slowly. He laid his hand on his stomach and slowly slid it up his torso. He kept his hand on Arthit's heart and it beat strongly underneath his hand. Kongpob took Arthit's hand and laid it on his own heart.

"Mine's beating fast, too. You think you can ignore that?"

Arthit stared at his hand on Kongpob's chest and his groin stirred as he felt Kongpob's warmth and strength. Arthit opened his mouth to argue, but his words were muffled by Kongpob's lips on his. His nong licked at his bottom lip pleading for entrance and Arthit had no defenses.

Arthit parted his lips and Kongpob's licked at his tongue and Arthit sucked on it. Kongpob moaned and wrapped his arms around Arthit's neck. Arthit gripped his waist and ground against him. Their bodies were perfectly aligned and their cocks ground together. They both moaned against each other's lips. 

Kongpob kept kissing Arthit as he slid his hand from the hair at his nape to his earlobe. He traced his outer ear and Arthit bit his lip in retribution. His P's body shivered against his as Kongpob stimulated his weak spot. 

Arthit pressed Kongpob against the door aggressively. Kongpob went willingly. He jumped up and Arthit caught him. Kongpob's legs wrapped around Arthit and Arthit held him by his ass. 

Arthit squeezed and rubbed Kongpob's butt as he kissed his cheek, his neck and anywhere he could reach. Their bodies were frantic. Reaching for a release that they had too many clothes to reach. 

"Let me..." Kongpob trailed off as Arthit devoured his lips again. Arthit sucked both of Kongpob's lips between his and sucking sounds filled the room as they desperately kissed. 

Kongpob reached down and unbuttoned Arthit's pants. He reached inside his underwear and stroked him. 

Arthit groaned at the feel of Kongpob's tight grip on his cock. I just came not 10 minutes ago. How can I be this ready again? Arthit thought. His body was always ready for his junior, it seemed. He bit the side of Kongpob's neck and his hips rocked back and forth as he thrust in and out of Kongpob's tight fist.

Kongpob kissed Arthit's neck and nuzzled him sweetly even as his hand stroked him in a delicious twisting motion. Kongpob licked at his earlobe and bit it teasingly. Arthit bucked into his grip with a groan. Kongpob smiled wickedly against his ear.

"You like teasing me?" Arthit asked with a fake angry tone. He unbuckled Kongpob's pants and dropped his legs as he lowered his jeans all the way down.

Arthit got down on his knees. "You must be quiet," he warned as he gripped Kongpob's cock.  

Kongpob nodded as he pressed his lips tighter together and he slid his fingers into Arthit's silky black hair.

Arthit looked up at him as he licked up the shaft. The whole time he made eye contact and Kongpob covered his mouth with his hand as he groaned. Arthit traced every vein he could find until he finally parted his lips and sucked Kongpob down. Kongpob's eyes rolled to the back of his head. 

Arthit stroked the base of Kongpob's cock as he bobbed up and down on his dick. Kongpob gripped Arthit's hair tighter as he thrust his hips strongly. He wanted to go all the way down his throat. 

Arthit choked a little as Kongpob thrust harder into his mouth. Arthit held his hips back and went back to what he was doing. His tongue licked every part of cock he could reach. 

Kongpob's balls drew up and he gripped Arthit's hair so much it hurt. 

Arthit reached down desperately and gripped his own cock. He stroked it up and down rapidly as he felt Kongpob's cock grow even bigger in his mouth. He stroked both of their cocks with the same tempo and they both moaned as they came at the same time.

Kongpob's knees buckled with the aftershocks of his orgasm and he fell on top of Arthit with his pants still around his ankles. 

They breathed hard against each other. Kongpob laid his head on Arthit's chest and Arthit's hand came up to caress his hair softly. Kongpob sighed contently and then laughed.

Arthit stared up at the ceiling with a dimpled "I just got fucked" smile and asked, "why are you laughing?"

Kongpob laughed as he answered, "I was just thinking you're a really good student." 

"Why is that?" Arthit asked with a frown. 

"Well, this was a hard anatomy test. I give you an A+," Kongpob said teasingly. He raised his head and smiled widely at Arthit.

Arthit's cheeks reddened at the reference to his porn watching and gave an embarrassed laugh as he flipped Kongpob to his back. 

Arthit laced his fingers with Kongpob's and pressed his arms against the floor beside his head. He leaned down and pecked him on the lips. "You know I have to punish you now, right?"