If you're willing

18+ Only! Read at your own risk!

Arthit's heart was pounding as everything almost seemed to stop in the cafeteria. Like a ripple effect gasps sounded in the room. After a second the crowd burst into applause and whistles rebounded as people cheered Arthit on.  

Nong Nin wasn't defeated yet. She glared at Arthit and smirked at the same time. Her face twisting into an ugly mask. 

"Are you proud of yourself? Do you think this relationship is going to survive out in society?" Nong Nin scoffed. "People may cheer for you in here, but they'll disdain of you out there. Kongpob deserves better." 

Arthit faltered. It seemed Nong Nin knew exactly which buttons to press. He also thought that Kongpob deserved better. 

Kongpob gave Arthit a side glance and could see that Nong Nin's words had hit home. He was about to speak when Bright pushed past him. 

He approached the girl with a smirk and his usual swagger. "Hey, you've ever seen that American movie "He's just not that into you"? 

Nong Nin looked at Bright in confusion and glared at Arthit who was trying not to crack up with laughter behind Bright. 

"It means he doesn't like you. You're looking really pathetic right now. Just get lost," Bright was smiling the entire time, but at the last his eyes turned cold. 

Maprang pounded the table and started to chant, "get lost, get lost, get lost, get lo-". She stopped when Prae placed her hand over her hand stopping her with a firm look. 

Kongpob shot Maprang a grateful look. 

Nong Nin opened her mouth, but no sound came out. She covered her face with her hand in embarrassment and scuttled out of the cafeteria. 

Arthit picked up his bag and dragged Kongpob out. Even with his arm being pulled, Kongpob only smiled widely as he looked at the back of Arthit's shiny black hair. Even the back of him fascinated Kongpob. 

Arthit dragged him all the way to his room and opened the door. He dropped his bag on the floor and pressed Kongpob to the door. He gripped Kongpob's neck lightly and stroked Kongpob's cheek with his thumb lovingly. 

"You're mine," Arthit said quietly. 

Kongpob breathed a sigh of relief. "That's what I've been saying all this time!"

Arthit laughed. "Shut up."

Kongpob leaned forward and pressed his lips against Arthit's. Arthit slid his fingers through Kongpob's hair and gripped it tight as his head twisted this way and that way. He walked backward and pulled Kongpob with him. His tongue stroked inside Kongpob's mouth and dueled with his tongue. 

Kongpob stroked Arthit's tongue back and they both moaned simultaneously. Kongpob pulled his head back suddenly and their lips made a sucking sound as they separated.

Arthit looked at Kongpob in confusion, a dazed dumb look on his face as he sought Kongpob's lips blindly.

Kongpob laughed and pressed his hand to Arthit's lips. "We have to be quick. You have to train me and the other future hazers tonight."

Arthit glanced down at his watch. "We have an hour." He glanced up and gave Kongpob a wicked look. 

Kongpob gulped as he stared at Arthit's rosy lips. "That's a lot of time."

Arthit pressed his lips to his and hummed against them in agreement. He gave Kongpob drugging kisses as he took off both their clothes. Arthit pushed a naked Kongpob on the bed. He straddled him and leaned down to pepper his face with kisses.