I don't know what you see in me

18+ ONLY! Read at your own risk!

SMACK! Niran's head snapped back as his father delivered his third stinging slap. Tears welled up and Niran blinked furiously to keep them from falling. If he cried, his father would never stop. 

On his knees, Niran bowed his head obediently. When he'd peeked up at his father, his red face and panting breaths just made it harder to concentrate. He reached into his pocket slowly and pressed on the record button of his phone. 

"How dare you show up here after all this time?" His father asked with gritted teeth. His hands were shaking and he looked to be on the verge of slapping Niran again.

"I heard about Nin and what she's doing to those boys. You need to stop." Niran looked up at his father defiantly. 

His father looked at him incredulously and his left hand came down swiftly on his cheek. 

Niran's jaw ticked in anger. He was thinking of a thousand ways to kill his father, but he thought of gorgeous and his jealous boyfriend and stood still.

"I can't believe you're sticking up for those bastards and not for your sister." His father went around the desk in his study and sat down to pour himself a drink. The drink relaxed him and Niran wondered why he couldn't have had the drink between the first and the second slap.

"You know she's following in your footsteps?  That's why she wanted to go to Kasetsart," his father continued calmly as if he hadn't just beat his son to the ground. 

Niran chuckled mirthlessly and shook his head. His father was such a psychopath that it was funny sometimes. "Yeah, about Kasetsart. How did she even get in there?"

His father took a sip of his whiskey casually. "Well, I gave them great transcripts and they were begging to take her."

"But they weren't hers, right?" 

His father frowned at him as if he was being obtuse. "No, but she deserves to be there. She deserves the best. And you know what? That Kongpob kid isn't that bad for her either. His father owns a huge company and their filthy rich. They could be great connections. 

"You are delusional. Kongpob is gay and you have to accept it," Niran got up as he said this and dusted off his jeans. He stared down his father defiantly. 

"Son, come home. Stop this nonsense and come home." His father opened his arms and Niran backed away laughing. 

"You are so incredibly delusional." Niran turned serious and glared at his father. "You kicked me out and now I'm with someone I love and you want me to come back here to be controlled by you. No thanks. I just feel bad for my sister who is getting manipulated by you. 

Niran pointed a finger at his father. "I'm warning you. Leave those boys alone or else."

"Or else what?" Anong snapped.

Niran turned towards the door and opened it. "You'll see."

He walked out of the house towards his bike when he heard his name being called. He turned around and Nin was standing there.

"Niran, come home," she said with tears in her eyes. 

Niran came to her and hugged her. "I love you, sis. But I can't live in a place where people can't accept me." He patted her in the back and walked back to his bike. 

Nin ran after him and tears welled up in his eyes as he roared off away from her. 

When he got to his place he immediately sent the video and a text.