I don't think I'm worth all of this

18+ ONLY! Read at your own risk!

Kongpob bounced his leg nervously as he looked between Arthit, their parents and across from them Nin and her parents.

Prassakorn coughed and started, "What brings you here?"

Nin's father had a pinched face as he replied, "I'm Anurak Theeravit and this is my wife Anong and my daughter Nin. I came here because my Nin told me that your sons are in a public relationship in school. I came to see if you knew about this?"

Prassakorn blushed uncomfortably and his eyes darted around when he felt the steady hand of his wife holding on tightly to his. 

His chin came up defiantly and Arthit was reminded of every instance where Kongpob tried to fight for him. His heart pounded fast because he had no idea what his step father would say. Would he defend them? Arthit looked towards Kongpob and Kongpob's eyes pleaded with him, but Arthit just looked away.

Kongpob's father spoke out strongly, "I knew about it, yes."

Mr. Theeravit looked at the family incredulously, his eyes showing hatred and disdain. "Don't you care?"

"Why should I? They're not related in any way and they weren't raised together. Why is this any of your business?"

"I'm on the university board. I'm going to report this to the Rajhabat Institute Council. If your sons don't stop this relationship," he continued with a disgusted tone "I will have them expelled."

Priya could not take this anymore and she got up suddenly, "Get out. How dare you come here and try to jeopardize the future of my sons? We'll fight you and the school!"

"With a mother like this, no wonder they turned out so twisted," Anong said while rolling her eyes. "Let's go, Nin. There's no reasoning with these people." 

The Theeravit family got up and left with Prassakorn holding a furious Priya back. Nin looked back and smirked at Kongpob, her eyes glowing with evil delight. Kongpob turned away to look at Arthit and his sad eyes broke his heart. 

Arthit looked at Kongpob hopelessly. It seemed his entire future and all of his plans were disappearing before his very eyes. All his secret promises telling himself that he would carve out a good life for Kongpob to be able to deserve him seemed laughable now. 

Kongpob got up and walked over to a stoic Arthit. He held onto his hand desperately, uncaring of their parents watching them. 

"Listen to me, P'. We can fight. Don't give up before we start."

Arthit laughed mirthlessly, "You know me so well."

Prassakorn approached Arthit and clapped him on the shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm going to look into this. You're an excellent student. They can't just expel you." 

"I can't stand that bitch. I swear, if you hand't pulled me back I would've killed her." Priya paced back and forth angrily, her hands balled up into fists. She was usually very bubbly, but no one messed with her son. 

"Calm down, honey. There's no reason to add an assault charge to the situation. I'll go down to the school on Monday," Prassakorn enveloped her in his arms and rubbed her back soothingly. 

"Let's go back to the dorm," Kongpob said to Arthit and Arthit gave a tired nod. It had been a long day and it wasn't even 12 pm yet. 

At the dorm that night

Kongpob soothed a tired Arthit. He stroked his silky black hair as he stared at the ceiling. After coming home they had both just slept, eaten dinner, and slept again.