02

you are nervously waiting for the doctor to open his mouth and speak, since he was too preoccupied in watching the screen as he scanned it over.

"I must say, Mrs. Bakugo." the doctor started which made you flinch. You remained silent and waited for her diagnosis.

"You're already 12 weeks pregnant! Congratulations!" after hearing her announcement, you felt your heart race and your eyes began to water.

You're going to have a family- with Katsuki. You're going to see your children grow old with your husband and the thought made your heart filled with joy.

"And I'm glad to tell you that they're twins-" your eyes widened out of surprise. You held the doctor's hand as your eyes began to sparkle like an idiot.

"Really?!"

You're sitting at your car, holding the ultrasound pictures that the doctor gave you before you left the hospital. The doctor also said that you should go back again there next week for your first prenatal and you thought that Katsuki would be very happy after hearing he hears about the news.

You started the engine and began to drive your way home and to prepare yourself because you'll surprise the hell out of Katsuki.

You giggled as you thought of the idea Katsuki crying because he's too happy. He had been dreaming of becoming a father.

He keeps on bragging about how he'll train his children to become the next number one hero, and he'll make them the greatest hero himself.

You kept on smiling as the thought of driving your kids to their school, watching them grow up, or even witnessing them kick some villain ass just how you watch Katsuki in the news.

You are very proud of yourself. And you can't wait on telling Katsuki! (Y/N) is finally going to be a mom!