Chapter One

OKay so here is chapter one of The Last Goodbye. I hope you all enjoy it and please let me know what you think about it because I acutally think that it's going to be a really good story. 

Oh and there is a picture of her best friend Logan over there! >>>>>>>>>>>>

_____________________________________________________________________________

“Heather get your ass up!” the familiar sound of my best friend woke me up.

He was jumping on my bed and starting to annoy the crap out of me. I pulled my blanket over my head which made Logan trip. I couldn’t help the giggle that escaped my lips.

“Heather that was so not funny! Now get your ass up and get ready for school!” Logan yelled at me one last time.

All I did was groan and snuggled more into my blanket. The next thing I knew arms were wrapped around me and I was being carried away from my bed.

“Stop it!” I started kicking but it was effortless. Logan wasn’t the only one in my room.

The next thing I know is that I’m being dropped and water is being poured on my head. I jumped up and realized Logan and my brother, Timmy, had thrown me in my shower and turned the water on.

“I am so going to kill you guys!” I shouted and started to run after them.

I caught up with Logan in no time and I tackled him to the ground. Pinning his hands behind his head I couldn’t stop laughing. I was soaking wet and pinning my best friend to the floor. What a great way to start my first day of senior year.

“Okay, I’ll let you go this time only because I’m in a giving mood.” I said as I go off my best friend and helped him off the ground.

“Thank god! Now can you hurry up and get ready I would like to go to starbucks!” Logan shouted as he walked out of my bedroom.

I walked into my bathroom and took my blanket out of it. Great, it’s soaked and probably ruined now. I walked over to my balcony and hung my blanket out to dry. I’m so going to kill them when we get home from school.

My showers are never long unless I’m in a depressed mood which is hardly ever. So I was in and out of the shower in at least 10 minutes. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a light blue v-neck and dark wash skinny’s. I laid them out on my bed, while I grabbed a pair of matching light blue lacy bra and thong. When I slipped my clothes on I decided that I’d let my hair dry naturally.

My hair was long and light brown. Naturally it was wavy and I was in love with it. I sat down at my vanity and started at my features. My normally oily skin wasn’t oily at all today and there wasn’t a blemish in sight. My hazel eyes shown brighter than I’ve seen them in a while. I applied a small amount of mascara to the top and bottom of my lashes and said I was finished.

I grabbed a pair of black healed ankle booties before walking out of my room.

When I walked into my kitchen with my back pack and shoes in hand my best friend was shoving food into his mouth. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You act like it’s the end of the world.” I said sitting down next to him and putting on my shoes.

“Well I’m starving and my mom didn’t cook me breakfast.” He said finishing off his last bite of eggs.

Logan Henderson, he was my best friend since we were born. He has dark brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. His got muscles and he likes to show them off a lot. Every girl at school wants him and is they are beyond jealous that we’re best friends.

“You ready to go?” I asked him as I grabbed my car keys and headed towards the front door.

“Let’s go!” He shouted enthusiastically as he put his arm around my shoulder.

“Bye mom, bye Timmy!” I shouted as we excited the house.

My dad was probably at work so there was no point in shouting goodbye dad at all.

Well I’m ready for my first day of senior year, it’s going to be the best year of my life. Or so I hoped that it would.