chapter twenty nine

"I don't mind
you shadows,
cause they
disappear in
the light.

I don't mind
your shadows,
cause they
look a lot
like mine. "

I watch Five stand up from next to me on the bed, walking over to his closet. I didn't bother asking him what he was doing. I was just guessing he was going to change. And I guessed right.

I see the boy's movement through his back as I see his hand lower down his shirt, unbuttoning down the blue pajamas he was forced into. He then lets his long sleeves fall from his body, landing on the floor, showing his whole back. Though, he didn't care. But he did suddenly care when it came down to his pants.

He turns around to me, motioning with his finger for me to close my eyes. I let out a chuckle and did as told, covering my eyes.

About a minute later, the boy was done and told me that I can finally look like it was a privilege. He was now in his schoolboy shorts, but still shirtless since he was still rummaging through his clothes to find a white button up. He finally found the right one, thankfully putting it on. He suddenly turns around unexpectedly with his unbuttoned up t-shirt. A white bandage wrapped around his side as I sighed.

"Wanna help?" He smirks in delight as I roll my eyes.

"Even when hurt, you can't be bothered to stop." I chuckled sarcastically making his smirk wider and now way more visible than it was two seconds ago.

"What can I say." He shrugs in response causing me to stand up from the bed, walking over to him. I suddenly grab the two parts on his shirt that were unbuttoned and slowly began from the top. I feel him watching me, so I look up from what I was doing just to see the boy admiring what I was doing.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothing." He stammers off. I finally finished with the buttons as I quickly ran my hand down shirt, fixing the wrinkles, making him chuckle. I then grab the tie that was sitting on his desk, wrapping it under the collar of his shirt, and well, tying a tie. I finished, though it wasn't the best. My uncle thought me how to tie a bow and a tie. I never saw it as useful until now.

"Handsome." I joke as he laughs, still looking at me. To leave the awkward space, I walked pass him to his closet, picking up a red vest he wears and throwing it over to him so he can put it on. While he was doing that, I grabbed a blazer, walking over to him. He had just finished with the vest, putting his arm slightly out. I help him with one arm, circling the blazer around his back to the other arm. I fix the blazer from the front as he smiles at me.

"You're probably sick of those clothes." He sighs as I look down my wore down skirt and white shirt.

"I'll be fine." I play off making him shake his head. He then pulls me outside of the room, to an unfamiliar room down the hall. I was guessing it was Allison's because of the posters and pictures covered walls of herself.

Five let himself in, opening her drawer to find another black skirt and a button up. He hands them to me as we walk out of the room, back to his. He closes the door behind him, as he found socks for himself, sitting down to put them on. He looks up at me as he raises his eyebrows.

"What? Need my help?" He flirts, talking about the confused looked plastered on my face. I shook my head no as I suddenly pull down my skirt, not caring, and then quickly taking it off to put the new one on. I look up to see Five already watching me as I narrowed my eyes.

"What?" I asked as he only shrugged, smiling. I roll my eyes, as I took off my white shirt, revealing the black bra that I barely realized that I've been wearing it for longer than I should have. Of course, the horny thirteen-year-old watched me change into the button up.

𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 ──── 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें