PART 14

FOURTEEN - Sleeping with the enemy (Oblivious)

Frank was over at Dennis flat going over a few important things that needed to be discussed when Dennis got a call from Tash. After the call was finished he turned to Frank and said still holding his phone in his hand "That was the dudes baby mother...she's on her way over here!"

"Skeen...your beating dat don't it!" Frank asked his long time friend as he smirked at him giving him that knowing look.

"Yeah, she's a good likkle wok still...plus she aint one of dem foolish gal...I can talk to her on a level...she's just wasting her time wid dat fool..."Dennis said cutting his eyes as he sat back down on the sofa getting comfortable.

"I hear dat still...so she know bout what's gonna happen to him?" Frank asked raising his eyebrow while referring to Marcus.

"No way...she can't know a ting bout dis...Don't trust no fucking mans baby mamma...nah...she is only a wok and dat's dat!" Dennis replied adamantly shaking his head rigorously.

"Good good...well everyting is everyting...business is back on track...everybody knows were back in business...that other little business should be taking place as we speak and then once I have the other shit uncovered, them whores are yours...So I will be heading outta ere...enjoy your night knowing that while your fucking his bitch...her baby daddy is getting slaughtered...the irony is quite prophetic really...he he he!" Frank said as he got up to leave.