Part 16

SIXTEEN - Cat that's got the Cream (Bad timing)

Frank had noticed her straight away, while he waited for his bucket of chicken to be served because he would never forget an enemy's face and especially a fresh enemy. He couldn't believe his luck as he wouldn't normally drive this route to a business meeting that he had to go to but because he was feeling peckish and he knew that there was a Kentucky Shop in this area, he decided to stop there for something to eat. Now he had watched everything and saw the mutual connection between the light skinned youth outside and the girl he had his mark on. So trying not to draw attention he studied the other girl who was with her and he believed it to be her older sister because they looked so alike. He waited anxiously for his food and was glad when it finally came and even happier because the girl hadn't even batted an eyelid in his direction. So walking calmly out of the shop he pretended to leave but instead stood next to the group of guys that was out there but standing out of eyes view from the shop windows as he summoned the light skinned youth over to him. When he was closer Frank nodded his head to the left indicating that he wanted to have a private word with him and he was relieved when the youth obliged without a flinch and walked with him to a quieter spots only yards away but far enough out of ear shot. Frank then took out a £50 note and then he shoved it in the boys face saying "Listen just then that girl who just walked into the shop, I want you to take her number as I need it...chirp it...quick easy money...you can do dat for me?"

"For sure...which one? The shorter one?" the guy asked as he quickly snatched the money out of Frank hand before Frank changed his mind.

"Yes the shorter one with the black leggings on...make sure it's her and not the other one...but believe you had better get her number as you've already taken my money youth!" Frank said menacingly as he glared over the guy threatening showing him that he was not a reckoning to be messed with. Taking the hint the guy nodded his head and waited outside the shop patiently as he couldn't believe his luck, he was down on his dumps and was totally broke now here he was £50 richer for doing what he does best and that was chirping girls. So leaving the guy to do his business, Frank heading back to his car and got in and waited to see what would happen. He just hoped that the youth was able to get the girls digits otherwise he would have to follow them himself. There was no way he was going to lose sight of that bitch not when she had fallen into his lap so easily. But he was in luck as he could see that the youth was succeeding effortless as the girl giggled and then finally handed over her number and he could tell this because the youth had taken out his phone and placed the number into his own phone. Then to Frank pleasure he heard the girl's phone ring and was happy the youth used his initiative by checking that the number she had given was actually hers. Then after a few pleasantries the girl and her companion finally continued on their way and not getting out of the car instantly after she left, he waited until they were both out of sight and way down the high street. Getting out of his car, he called out to the youth once more and waited until he crossed the road and walked over to him with his mobile ready in his hand to recall the precious number that was worth £50.

Honey TrapOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara