PART 11

ELEVEN — Revelations (Jig saw coming together)

Frank was very impressed when he walked down the stairs into club Fusion for the first time since the attack and saw that Dennis had practically got the place back to normal and he was sure that he had changed some of the decor as it looked better somehow. Looking at the place now you wouldn't have imagine that a week ago the place had been smashed up and he was glad for his friend that the hood rats didn't mash up his livelihood for too long. Sittting on a stool at the bar while Dennis was sat perched behind  it, right opposite and as he listened absent minded to what Dennis was saying his ears picked up when he heard Dennis saying "...and the word on the street is that Big Man is shutting some new food, good quality stuff...not the usual crap he normally deals...but I can't believe that Big Man would be involved in dis man...trust me Frank...but man can't be too sure!" Dennis said as he took a long drag from his big head, sucking in the cloud of smoke and inhaling to the point where when he finally exhaled there wasn't much smoke left.

"Big Man...That's surprising to hear Dennis...have you managed to get a sample of the food? I am the only one round these ends who was shutting the good quality stuff...If it is him I want him gone Dennis!" Frank said staring deep into Dennis eyes showing that he meant ever word.

"Don't worry about a ting Frank, I have everyting under control...and I have done better than get a fucking sample of the food, Big Man call me dis morning and I have arranged for him to come down here in person!" Dennis said grinning slyly as he looked at his friend returning his intense glare.

"Hmmm...so do you think him have any ting to do with this Frank honestly?" Dennis asked as he divulged this new piece of information.

"Honestly Dennis I don't know and I don't care either way, when Big Man gets here he will tell me something or else he will get fucked...I aint messing around cause nobody gun butts me and lives to walk street and chat bout it...believe me when I tell you this Dennis, I am gonna fuck up nuff man before I have a good night's rest." Frank said very quietly as he continued to enjoy his spliff.

"I hear you Frank and you know exactly how I feel...fucking cockroaches...man will die!"

Just then Dennis mobile phone rang and after answer and speaking for a short time he hanged up then he turned to Frank and said "Big Man is outside...I'm gonna go let him in...Show time!"

A few minutes later Dennis returned with Big Man in tow behind him. Sitting back down on the stool that he was previously sitting on Dennis picked up his glass and knocked back the straight brandy in one go. Big Man then step up besides where Frank was sitting and moved a stool out of the way to make room for his big frame.

"What's up Dennis?" Big Man asked placing his large hands onto the bar as he leaned forward slightly.

"Yeah you know how it is..."Dennis replied as he poured Frank another drink and then holding up the bottle of brandy he asked "Do you want a shot?"

"Yeah sure...thanks!"Big Man said as he pulled out a stool and sat on it and then finally taking the drink that was given to him from Dennis.

"So how's business doing Big Man?"Frank asked as he eyed up Big Man suspiciously with Dennis too giving Big Man the evil eye without him even knowing.

"Business...well I cannot complain to tell the truth Frank I am sorry to hear bout what happened to you Dennis trust me...there are some hungry dogs out there who will rob anybody on street! Regardless of consequences they will stoop to any levels to get other mans things." Big Man answered as he took a sip of his drink while he thought he had subtlety changed the subject. But much to his disappointment Frank hadn't drop the subject about his finances when he butted in saying "Well word on street is that you have yourself the boom ting and since Dennis was out of the picture for a short while, it is you who has been picking up his customers...and with some new gear that is supposed to be real fucking good! So what's the deal here Big Man...Did you bring me a sample of this stuff or what...cut the long tings!"