PART 8

EIGHT - Scorned (Keep your enemies close)

Tash wasn't on her way home as Marcus had ordered her to do, but instead was on her way to her lovers house instead. She was absolutely seething and cursed him and his slut Michelle out as she drove over the speed limit down the road and even jumping a red light. Luckily for her there weren't any cop cars hanging around because that was the last thing she needed right now, was to be pulled over and given a ticket and points on her license which already had 6 points on it for previous offenses. But right now all she could think about was how she was going to get even with that bitch Michelle and teach her once and for all who she was dealing with. She was going to make Michelle pay and she didn't know exactly how she was going to go to do this but she would think of something. As she pulled into the little estate in Ponders End she found a parking space and she pulled up into it neatly. Getting out of the car she locked it up and headed towards the ground floor flats in the middle building. As she was walking she had already had her blackberry in her hand and was sending her lover a message advising him that she had arrived and to open up the front door for her as she did not want to be seen hanging around in case word got back to Marcus that she was doing a thing with this man. As she reached the last door on the ground floor she was glad that it was left open for her, entering quickly and closing the door behind her she walked through into the front room where she could hear that he was in there playing some heavy lovers music loudly.

"Hmmm....didn't think I would be seeing you today baby girl!"

"Yeah you know me lover boy, any excuse to come on over here to see you..."she said as she walked over and bent down to give him a tender kiss on the lips which he accepted by sticking his tongue down deep into his throat. As they continued to kiss passionately with him grabbing hold of her by her waist, pulling her down onto him as he leaned back until he fell down onto the sofa with her on top of him. After a couple of minutes they came up for air and she rolled off of him and sat down, looking up at him she said "So Dennis when are you heading back to your baby mammas yard as I was really hoping to spend the night here with you!"

"Is that right!" he said smiling as he lay down nodding his head to the soft tunes that were blaring out of the high voltage speakers on either sides of the room.

"Yes that is right!" she answered playfully as she smiled at him before picking up her handbag to take out her cigarettes. But before she even had a chance to put one in her mouth he sat up and scowled "Nah don't even light that shit up in here Tash...you dun no...Can't take dat dutty smell in my yard believe that!"

"Shit Dennis...can I go into the kitchen then?" she asked standing up and walking towards the door to leave before getting an answer from him but before she had the chance to reach the kitchen he went into his pocket and pulled out a big bag of skunk and threw it onto the coffee table saying "Build a spliff and rest yourself...this is some good stuff here, I only picked up today after that fucking bullshit that went down the other day!"

"Yeah baby...I didn't wanna press you the other day with questions and it was obvious that you wasn't in no mood to chat bout it so I didn't push, but I know you was fucking mad!" she replied as she turned around and walked back to him and sat back down as she placed her hand onto his thigh tenderly as she waited for him to say something in return but he was quiet for a few minutes as he sat deep in thought as he hang his head. Then raising it slowly he began to speak in a heavy voice and the look in his eyes scared her slightly as it contained pure hatred "Baby girl...let me tell you about that night, that fucking night I wanted to kill a man fi real...but it was a set up pure and simple...what I'm about to tell you stays between us and I mean it baby girl...you don't need me to spell it out to you regarding keeping your mouth shut do I?" he asked as he stared at her with them iced cold eyes and seeing her nodding her head and satisfied that was an acknowledgement from her he continued by saying "There is this bitch that I need to find who let the gun man into my fucking club...when I lay my hands on this girl I am going to fucking kill her and bury her body where it will not be found trust...I already have mans on street looking out for this hood rat! Fucking slut...and she had a friend with her who now looking back on things was real dodgy...I now fucking know why...she fucking let them mans into my club to fuck me up and there's a reward too...two fucking grand to whomever leads me to that whore."