PART 7

SEVEN — Insulted (Light bulb Moment)

Michelle wasn't having the kind of reaction that she had hoped for from Marcus and this was pissing her off. The fact that she wasn't exactly short of admirers as wearing this all in one had the effect she had imagined, it just was not working on the one person she had hoped it would. It didn't help matters when she arrived to see his fucking baby mamma Tash there acting like she was the landlady of his yard with the way she was prancing about the place and to make matters worse, she didn't even have their kids with her so Michelle wondered what the hell she was doing there then. As far as Marcus had her to believe was that him and his baby mamma were finished for good as she even had a new man in her life but looking at her behaviour and seeing how she was all over Marcus, Michelle had to wonder if that was really the case here. She wondered if Marcus had been totally honest to her regarding his relationship with his baby mamma but she wondered why he would even bother lying to her seeing as he made it pretty clear they were not in an exclusive relationship either. So instead she sat with two of Marcus's boys flirting up a steam as she tried to get Marcus attention and make him jealous but nothing she did with her flirtatious ways got any reaction out of him in the slightest which pissed her off even more. Knocking back her fourth glass of champagne she was now definitely feeling the effects of the drink and decided that she would go to the toilet to try and sober up some before she made a complete fool of herself. So making her way through a group of guys who were having a heated discussion about Arsenal and Tottenham football teams which were due to have a match the following day, she finally reached the only toilet in the small flat. As she was about to push the door open she came face to face with his baby mamma who judging by her facial expressions she didn't like Michelle any more than she didn't like her.

"You're in my way Michelle..." Tash snarled flicking her weave away from her face with her slim hands and very long nail extensions.

"What!" Michelle replied in a squeaky voice while screwing up her face to show his baby mamma that she wasn't about to be spoken to like that and especially not by the likes of her.

"What you deaf as well as?" Tash said sarcastically as if holding back from saying more.

"As well as what Tash? Look don't even try it cause I aint in the mood. I don't know who the fuck you think you are? You're not even Marcus gal but you're prancing around like you own the fucking place. Why don't you step and go and look after your children?" Michelle retorted standing her ground and growing more vex by the minute as she stood arguing with this girl.

"Fuck you bitch....and who the hell are you then? Marcus piece of dry pussy amongst plenty others...I will always be in his life cause I'm his baby mother...you will come and go like the others...so I aint bothered bout you. Trying to push up yourself with your loose morals...you know his my man but you still come round here dressed like some ghetto slut that you is!" Tash spat back screaming at Michelle as she stared at her rival dead in the eyes with pure hatred. Now upon hearing all the commotion coming from his bathroom, Marcus knew before he even got there who was arguing up in his place. By now everyone in the flat had gone very quiet as they looked on at the two women screaming abuse at each other and looking as if they were ready at any minute to dig each other's eyes out. Seeing Marcus come up behind Michelle, Tash shouted with her hands on her hips defiantly "Marcus you'd better tell this bitch to fucking leave the place. She has no fucking manners or respect...I aint having it Marcus...this bitch leaves now!"

"Stop fucking showing me up Tash man...go fucking home and I'll call you tomorrow or something!" Marcus barked at Tash as he stared glaring at her over Michelle shoulder.

"What..." Tash responded disbelievingly and embarrassed by how her so called baby father could disrespect her in front of all these people for this bitch Michelle who she knew he was fucking. As she never believed his lies when he told her that Michelle was only a business associate who helped him with his business deeds. Well she was fuming now and she could feel her blood boiling over with total rage. Upon seeing that Tash could lose it any moment he felt it would be best if he removed Michelle from her eye sight. So gently taking Michelle's arm he said in a much softer tone then when used when speaking with Tash "Mich...Go into the bedroom and I will be in there in a minute!"