PART 10

TEN - P.I - Paybacks a bitch

Tash was parked up and was glad that as per usual the car park was jam packed so it obscured her car from blatant sight and she had a clear view of Marcus flat and his car too. She had already called him prior to coming on over here to check that he was still home and even more to see if that bitch Michelle was still with him. And just as she thought that whore was definitely still in there with him. He lied and said that he wasn't home and he was adamant that she was not to come on over to his flat. She knew full well that that nigger was home, he didn't get up early for nobody, but there was one thing that he never missed and that was his afternoon session at the gym. He had been doing this same old routine for over a year to maintain his fit torso. Then to keep her sweet he had promised to come by her yard later on to see her and the kids but she knew that he just didn't want her anywhere near his place because he had some bitch up in there with him. So as she made herself comfortable for the fifth time, she looked at her watch to see that in less than 5 minutes he would be leaving to go to the gym around the corner from his yard. Bending down, she picked up the camera that Dennis had given her to use and turned it on, looking through the lens she made sure that she could remember what Dennis had taught her about using this gadget and she started to play around with it as she repeatedly focused on focusing and then adjusting the lens while she zoomed into Marcus front door until she could see it as plain as day, clicking the button she took a perfect shot successfully. Then right on cue the door to Marcus flat opened up but it was Michelle who appeared first as she stood on the balcony waiting for Marcus to come out of the flat. Adjusting the camera Tash took another shot but this time of Michelle and not satisfied with just the one picture, she took a couple of more before slouching down in the driver seat as she waited for them to leave. She watched Marcus jump into his ride while Michelle walked on towards the bus stop Tash presumed and she smiled as she was glad that he didn't even drop Michelle home after he fucked her. At least she knew that back in the days before she had a ride and the kids, Marcus always dropped her home after they did the business, so it pleased her to think that Michelle was only just another link for Marcus. She decided to wait for 5 minutes before starting her own ride because she didn't want to accidently bump into him and then having to come up with some excuse as to why she was round he's ends. So finally after a short while she headed on her way but first she had to go and get her kids because she hadn't seen them since early yesterday when she dropped them off at her sister's yard. She knew that her sister wouldn't be best pleased if she didn't go and pick them up soon but then after she had done that she would swing by Dennis as she had promised him that she would pass by his club and drop off the camera that he had lent her. As she drove was thought about what the violence Dennis had to endure and how shocked she was when she first clapped eyes on his battered face. She hoped that he would catch the ones who were responsible as he didn't deserve that, he was one of the good guys who was always helping out someone or another. But deep down she didn't think that Michelle had the guts for setting up Dennis but then on the other hand, on the slim chance it may just be Michelle and any chance was good enough for her because she knew that when Dennis and his boys get their hands on their enemies, they will be accountable for their bright actions.