PART 13

THIRTEEN - Bitterness (Underlying snake)

Dragging the kids out of her car Tash was seething, storming over to Marcus block of flats to wait for the lift with her kids because she refused to traipse up all them flights of stairs with her kids in tow. As she waited she cursed her eldest son Mike for squabbling with his younger brother who was only older by a year and when the doors to the lift jerked open she cursed some more because as per usual some nasty person had used the small confinements of the lift as their very own personal lavatory and the stench was ripe. As she expertly manoeuvred around the urine which was in a big puddle right in the middle she barked after Mike just he was preparing to enter as she yelled "Make sure you don't step in the fucking piss Mike! They make me so fucking sick dirty little tramps, how is people supposed to use the damn thing with this stinking piss...they make me so fucking sick!"

When they arrived at the right level and all piled hurriedly out of the dirty lift, they were standing on the landing to Marcus flat, when she rushed on ahead like a bull to a red flag and charged on over to his front door. The kids walked slowly behind their mother as they could only anticipate an argument coming on between their parents any time soon. Bending down and using the letterbox to bang down his door instead of using the perfectly good doorbell installed she waited impatiently with her hands on hips for Marcus to answer the door, which didn't take very long with the way she banged off his letterbox.

"Whose dat banging off my fucking door like that?" A male's voice shouted behind the door which she knew instantly that it was Marcus. Sucking her teeth as loud as she possible could she snorted back "Ssss...Listen up Marcus, just open up the bloody door!"

"Shit woman, what's your beef?" Marcus asked as he unlocked his front door before opening it up and seeing Tash and his kids standing there. He could tell straight away that Tash was not in a good mood and he could guess only too well why and beyond her he could see that his two children were looking sheepish as they hung there head without even making eye contact with their father who they saw quite often.

"Aren't you gonna invite us in or have you got one of your bitches back there or something...leaving me standing out here blocking the door, what's up Marcus?" she asked rolling her eyes and giving him dirty looks as she remembered the other night when he ordered her to leave because of that bitch Michelle that he was fucking.

"Look woman, don't even start cah if you've come here to fucking cause trouble I aint inna it...you can drop off de youth dem and piss off..." Marcus hissed back as he ignored her and smiled at his children.

"So aren't you gonna let me come in or what MARCUS..." she snapped ignoring his previous question about how she was going to conduct herself. Meanwhile he could see that this was one of them times when she had a bee in her bonnet and it was best just to let her get whatever shit it was off her chest. So standing aside he stretched out one of his hand to let her come inside and once she had, the kids followed in suit. Once they were all inside and sitting down in the front room Tash wasted no time in picking up Marcus stash of weed and rolling herself a joint, making sure to take advantage of the freeness as she crammed the crystallised skunk leaves into the three small papers that she had stuck together. While the two boys were seated quietly in front of the big plasma screen watching a music video on MTV BASE with their eyes glued to the scantily dressed women strutting their stuff in a sexually fashion, but this sort of entertainment was a normality to them, they watched this sort of stuff all the time in their own home. Across the room were Tash sat she was pleasantly surprised to see that there wasn't anybody in the flat with him and this was a rear occasion because one thing that she knew about Marcus was that he enjoyed having his crew around him on a regular basis, it was one of the main reason why they split up alongside his blatant skirt chasing, they never really had any quality time together. So in the end she had called time and even though he still came round and slept with her whenever he pleased she knew deep down that if he found out that next man was fucking her, he would lose the plot and would probably beat the living day lights out of her. She knew that he regarded her as his property and even though he dissed her regular with his other whores she had to suck it up but she loathed him for it and over the years the resentment had grown into the pit of her stomach, now into something that was ugly and bitter. So as she sat and enjoyed the good quality weed she couldn't help but think that it was time to end this sorry excuse of a relationship with him but she knew that it wouldn't be easy. Then she thought about Dennis and wondered if she could make a go of it with him, but then images of his baby mother came crashing through and she shrugged that idea from her head just as quickly as it had enter. Then interrupting her deep thoughts Marcus said as he came and sat down beside her "Why you so vex all the time Tash man...can't you ease up with all the drama man?"

"Please don't make me laugh Marcus...you promised to come round and see the boys and you never did...and it is not the first time either as you do it all the bloody time Marcus and you know it..."

Before she could continue with her speech he interrupted again saying "Okay you're right Tash...you are right...I am sorry but I aint gonna lie...I fucking forgot, simple as...but don't screw up your face, come into the bedroom and let me relax you some..."

"Nah its cool Marcus I never come here for that! The boys wanted to see their dad so here I am...maybe I could just go and come back this evening or something?" she said turning to look at him dead in the face as she study his every expression as she declined his come on which was not her usual reaction because whenever he normally initiated sex he didn't have to ask twice. She had craved his love for so long that she had lost herself respect along the way but now she had decided that it wasn't going to be that way no more and it had to start right here and now, so she braced herself as she waited to see what he would say as she watched his expression turn to surprise by her answer. Raising his eyebrow he rubbed his palms together then leaning back he said without even looking at her "What's wrong with you Tash, lately you have been acting kinder weird and it is beginning to get on my nerves...I don't need no extra stress from you so quit acting like a fucking bitch and get in that fucking room...let's do what we do best with our makeup sex Tash...I wanna feel your big ass...hmmm"

"No Marcus you aren't taking me seriously...You can't have your cake and eat it because I am sick and tired of all this bullshit...I want a man who is gonna act like my man and be dedicated to only me...that you are not and never will be...but that's absolutely fine with me Marcus...I have come to realise that now...I am ready to move on with my life...the main thing is the boys and I know blatantly that you're a great dad and that would never change but as far as me and you are concerned with me just being your booty call...hell no...no more Marcus...have your fun with your sluts and do your thing...I'm gonna be doing me from now on..."

"You know what girl, I aint got time for all your dramas...I tell you what fuck off and don't even come back for my sons tonight...I will call you tomorrow morning and tell you what time to come and get dem...right now I don't wanna see your fucking face trust!" Marcus replied very calmly as he gave her a deadly cold stare and taking this for her cue to get her belongings and leave she jumped up with her joint still in her mouth and pulled on her jacket then walking over to her sons she said as she stood in front of them blocking their view of the television "Alright big man and little man, you heard your dad! You're both gonna stay here tonight and I will pick you up tomorrow...enjoy yourselves and don't eat too much junk...love you..."

"Bye Mum" the two boys shouted after their mother who was now leaving and shortly gone as she slammed the front door very hard behind her. Walking along the balcony she contemplated whether or not to take the dirty stinking lift or to walk down the stairs in her high heeled shoes but as she approached the lift four big bodied guys got out of it, so with it being there it made up her mind to ride down in the lift instead of taking the stairs. As the lift door closed she shook her head as she believed that the guys were definitely heading for Marcus place, she thought to herself that his place being empty didn't last very long and she hated the fact that her sons were now going to be ignored and left to their own devices while their dad entertained his guests and she knew that it wouldn't be long before the flat was crawling with the crew and other hangers on for free weed, crack or coke and not to mention the free drinks that flowed as everyone always brought a bottle. It was like it was a dance and on the invitation a bottle was a requirement before entry. But as the lift made its way down to the ground level she couldn't remember ever seeing any of them blokes before but then she shrugged it off because she knew that she didn't know every one that Marcus knew as he knew a lot of people, especially in his line of business. So getting out of the lift she totted along with her heels making a click clocking noise with every step until she arrived at her car and getting in she saw that the four guys were no longer on the balcony. So starting up her engine she wondered if maybe she had got it wrong and that they weren't visitors for Marcus after all and as she drove off out of the estate she didn't give it another thought, instead she wondered what she would do with the rest of her free evening without the kids again. Smiling she picked up her phone from the passenger seat and dialled Dennis number, putting him on loud speaker she told him about her dilemma in not having anything to do with her time and as she had hoped he invited her over to his place then without hesitation she accepted quick time. So changing course of her route she swung the car around doing a naughty three point turn and then she headed on over to Dennis house where she knew that he would treat her like how a woman in her eyes should be treated.

Honey Trapजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें