PART 12

TWELVE - Clash (Claws outs)

It was a bright sunny day but a bit breezy and as per usual Michelle was dressed to kill. She had on her 6inch heeled boots and a knee length tight figure hugging black woollen dress and she was out with her friend Tyrese. They were coming back from the Brent Council because Tyrese was on the waiting list for a flat and they had called him in for an interview. It had been a very successful appointment with Tyrese being offered a one bedroom flat in a small estate in Willesden Green and seeing as he had been living in a hostel for three years this was the best news ever for him. They were both on high spirits while they headed back to his parked car, the plan was for them to head on back over to Michelle's home to chill for a couple of hours. Turning a corner they could see his car parked up in the distance and while they were busily chatting away they didn't even notice who was approaching them until she was right up in front of them and greeting them. Taken aback as Michelle stop talking to Tyrese she looked up to see Maryanne and her sister Andy standing there. Finally speaking she said sarcastically to Maryanne "Oh I didn't even see you M.A...how have you been stranger?"

"Ooh I've been real good Mich...look sorry I haven't called lately but...I...well you will never guess it...well I went and got myself a job in a office...I've gone legit me...he ha he!"Maryanne answered awkwardly as she knew that Michelle was annoyed with her because she had been blanking her calls recently and keeping her distance.

"Really...that's a turnaround init...where did that come from? I thought you and me were gonna do something together!" Michelle spat out screwing up her face as she registered the unwanted news.

"Come on Mich...don't be like that please...look I will call you later on and we can talk, I have to get going..." Maryanne said while unable to keep eye contact with her eyes diverting from Michelle face to the ground and so forth.

"Yeah whatever Maryanne..." Michelle retorted as she rolled her eyes impatiently as she could sense the awkwardness between the both of them.

"Okay bye...see yah Tyrese!" Maryanne said as she went to walk off with her sister.

"Cool...later..." Michelle said as she watched Maryanne walk away until she turned the corner and was out of sight. Breaking the silence, Tyrese said "Well that was funny...when did you two fall out then? You two are normal tight Mich?" Tyrese asked as he initiated the walk back to his car and then with Michelle following she spat out "Two faced bitch...I don't even know what I've done to dat fucking girl! One minute we did a little ting and done alright out of it, then the fucking next minute and I mean literally next minute...she's bloody blanking me...and I'm telling you Tyrese, I am really pissed about it all...after all I have done for that girl and did you see her sister...silly cow, ignoring me like I wasn't even there...well next time she needs me for something or another she had better not even knock on my fucking door...god I really wanna smack her one....trust!"

"Calm sexy, don't let her ruin your mood and our vibes...fuck her as you don't need her, as I see it you carried her...you're the business and she just walks in your shadow...forget her!" Tyrese said as he reached his car and unlocking the locks from his key ring. Opening up the passenger side she jumped into his car and waited for him to get in too so they could be on their way. As he started the engine and manoeuvred the car out of the parking space and into the main road she relaxed and leaned back into the seat and reached for the spliff which was leaning up in the ashtray. Then before she lit it she reached forward and switched the ON button from his system and smiled when the music started to play.

"Yeah your right Tyrese...forget her init...she'll come crawling back with her tail between her legs...anyway I'm gonna relax and enjoy my zoot...don't forget that we have to stop off at the offie to get some booze!"

"Yeah babes...don't worry I aint forgotten bout dat man...glad to see you smiling again...pass me some of that zoot before it finished yeah...!" Tyrese said as he steer the car and bopped his head to the funky garage tunes that were playing at a high volume which was just to their liking. It didn't take them long to reach back to Michelle's ends and after buying a few of the essential things like rizla and alcohol from the local Off License they were soon inside her flat sitting comfortable in her kitchen. Michelle had decided that she was a hungry after finishing off that spliff in the car so she began to make herself an egg sandwich. Cracking an egg into the frying pan she stood over the cooker and watched as it started to cook on one side. Then walking over to the fridge she took out the margarine, placing it onto the kitchen table she then went to the cupboard to retrieve the loaf of bread. Taking two slices out of the plastic wrapping she placed them down onto the plate and buttered them evenly. By which time the egg was ready, so taking it out with a spatula she put the egg onto the bread to make a sandwich and then cutting it in half she took a big bite and munched away as she enjoyed the hot taste of the egg and bread in her mouth. Watching as she munched on her sandwich Tyrese laughed out loud in his hearted laugh as he shook his head in disbelief he couldn't believe that the sandwich was nearly gone.

"You must have been very hungry love...shit that sandwich is nearly finished...in two bites...bloody hell and you didn't even offer me a bite!" he said after he finished laughing while he watched her gobbled down the last bits into her mouth.

"Yes I was well hungry man...had the munchies for real too. I could eat another too...he ho he" she said as she placed the empty plate into the sink to wash up later on.

"Good to see you smiling again Michelle...were meant to be celebrating my good fortune here...when I pick up dem keys bwoy mans gonna be real happy, may even have a house warming party too, what do you fink?"

"I'm thinking that's a great idea Tyrese man...yeah a party would be live...I am definitely feeling that idea man, trust!" She replied as the idea of a party at his house would be a great night as he knew a lot of people from the neighbourhood and she knew that she would have a free pass to act as Queen Sheba that night and she just loved being the centre of attention. Interrupting her train of thoughts, he stood up and raised his glass and said as she raised her too into the air "Here's to a kicking party to be baby girl!"