I frowned and at the same time, I felt like my cheeks were burning like hell. My heart was pounding as if it were going to break my ribcage and unexpectedly for a few seconds, Y/n's smiling image appeared on my mind. Unknowingly I started to smile and my smile was turning into a grin. 'What am I thinking?' My impulses were so impulsive at that very moment that made my mind like the perplexed waves of an anarchic torrent.

'Is it an image or a mirage? Wait, why am I thinking like that?'

After some impatient minutes of standing outside, I saw Ajumma coming towards me with a sweet smile on her face and a collection of flowers.

"Here take these flowers!. This will suit the person perfectly whom you're going to present them. Do you perhaps know the name of these flowers!? And the meaning of it!?" She asked with a simper.

I looked at her blankly and shook my head as a 'no'. Then she smiled softly, looking at the flowers she said, "well this flower is called Daisy. It means innocence, purity, new beginnings, and true love..."

I was listening to her attentively. She was admiring the flowers, beaming amiably since she guessed already what kind of person y/n is. She added more,

"And I assume that the meaning of these flowers will make her smile. And I don't know why my eyes just landed on these ones and my mind was telling me that whoever you are going to give these flowers...that person's personality is just as adorable as these flowers." She explained all at once in one breath!

Then she wrapped up the flowers gorgeously with some nice papers, ribbons and then handed me. I paid her and apologized to her for coming late to buy flowers and also thanked her for those meaningful flowers. Then I headed to my car and put them on the passenger seat tenderly. Not wasting any more time, I drove off to my home.

As soon as I reached home, I parked the car and locked it. I ran towards the front door straight away. As I unlocked the main door with the keys, I saw an empty living room.

"I guess she's at her room now," I mumbled under my breath. Closing the door from behind I threw my shoes.

By tiptoeing upstairs, I walked fast towards her room. When I reached, I inhaled and exhaled. IDK why? I knocked on her door gently. After a few seconds of waiting, she opened the door.

I held the flowers right in front of my face and waited for her to speak. An unprecedented smile was plastered on my lips, I really don't know why yet I couldn't stop smiling as I waited for her response about my unexpected surprise.

Frankly speaking, I was shaking because of precipitous nervousness. And I don't even know why!. I flinched hearing her yelling "wtf! Jungkook what is this!?"

Then I peeked from the left side pushing the flower aside a little and tried to give her my best bunny smile. I handed her the flowers instantly.

She was still shocked, I could say by her expression. But Before she could tell me something, I wished her 'happy birthday'.

But the thing that disappointed me was, she wasn't even looking at me for once. Instead, she was staring at the flowers with her wide-open eyes and her body Frozen.

Your POV:

I couldn't believe my own eyes and ears! Did THE JEON JUNGKOOK wish me 'Happy Birthday' And bring those elegant flowers for me at this late at night!?

I was standing there frozen STILL, figuring out what the hell just happened!.

Then Jungkook cleared his throat grabbing my attention. I looked up at him right away, he was still smiling. "Why the fuck is he smiling at me!? Gosh! It's so creepy!".