𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵

───────  ⋆ ☾ ⋆  ───────

───────  ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ───────

"YOU'RE A BAD PILOT."

Cassus chuckled at Greer's comment as she took another bite of her breakfast.

"What gave it away? The way that I run into everything in sight?"

"Yeah," Greer said through a mouthful of food. Swallowing, she shrugged. "I'm just surprised. It seems like an important skill to have."

"I can fly a ship wherever I need to go...I'm just not that great in air fights."

Cassus's knee bounced incessantly as she ate. She knew that they needed to move, to act. They could not risk having Sol's men catch up to them. And if he put any bounties on them before dying, anyone could be a threat.

But Quila had fixed breakfast without even asking if they wanted any. It was gihaal, a simple but popular meal among Mandalorian nomads. Since its recipe consisted of fishmeal, it produced a very strong smell. It reminded Cassus of home.

But not everyone found the aroma pleasant.

Cassus had to fight away her smile as she watched Greer attempt to eat the food without making a horrible face.

"Isn't that something they teach you for Special Forces?" Greer asked.

Cassus shrugged, taking her time to chew and swallow as she scrambled to come up with something.

"Not everyone." She pointed her spoon down towards the room that the three slept in. "And I've got a good pilot."

Greer leaned over and peered down at the floor as though she could see through it. "How long do you think he's gonna sleep?"

"I don't know," Cassus said before taking a long sip of her blue milk, "I do know that he needs it."

"Does he have trouble sleeping?"

Cassus nodded. A set of footsteps coming up the stairs made her decide against saying anything else.

Kylo Ren walked in slowly, running a hand over his face.

"Good morning," Greer said with a smile.

Ren only nodded. He only sat down and gave a quiet word of thanks to Quila as she set a bowl in front of him.

He picked up his spoon before stopping upon seeing the breakfast.

"Is this gihaal?"

Cassus beamed. "Yes."

"Varis and I brought a lot of it over when we moved to Tatooine," Quila spoke, "It lasts a very long time."

"You've had this before?" Greer asked Kylo Ren.