𝘹𝘷𝘪. 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳

───────  ⋆ ☾ ⋆  ───────

─────── ⋆ ☾ ⋆  ───────

"HAVING A GOOD MORNING?" Sol asked in mock cheerfulness as he strode into Kylo Ren's cell even though there was no indication of time in the solitary holding.

The warden hummed, a smirk on his face as he regarded the cell. "Maybe not such a good morning."

The toilet in the corner had been completely obliterated and its pieces were scattered about the room; some were even jutting out of the wall.

Kylo Ren only looked down at his clenched fists, the skin bruised and split from being pounded against the walls. Rather than readying for the coming escape, he raged against his cell. He knew that it was a poor waste of time, but the emotions in his head had blurred his reason.

"I take it you found out about your friend," Sol said, approaching slowly, "Care to tell me how?"

"You're going to regret making an enemy of me," Ren said, his voice low and hiding a storm.

Ignoring the words, Sol gave a slight motion of his hand. "I'm not sure if you noticed in your fit of rage, but we were able to make our stop ahead of schedule. I hope that won't be too inconvenient for you and your friends."

The warden crouched down in front of the weary commander. "Normally, I would go a oversee out deliveries, but I could not possibly pass up this chance to see you as your precious minutes to escape tick away."

Ren's fingers clenched into fists; they shook with restraint.

"Fortunately, I'll be rid of one nuisance and have gained 100,000 credits once I complete today's delivery. Bounty hunters certainly do acquire hefty bounties of their own, don't they?"

At those words, the air grew deathly still and Kylo Ren's eyes shot up to meet the warden's. The Force-wielder's lip twitched up into a snarl and his muscles grew taut.

Not yet. Not yet. Not yet.

Sol's mouth twisted into a sneer. "What are you waiting on, Jedikiller? My men outside that door are itching to have another reason to beat you."

Drawing in a deep breath, Ren shifted. "I'm waiting on my window."

The blue warden frowned, but then the lights went out, and Kylo Ren launched himself at the man.

─────── ⋆ ☾ ⋆  ───────

Cassus felt the ship drop out of hyperspace as she was dragged into a different room. The guard's dropped her unceremoniously before leaving her alone in the room to stare at the closed door.

Her chest tightened as the silence in her mind grew deafening and the walls around her seemed to loom closer. And these walls were not transparent like the ones before. She could see nothing outside. She could hear nothing outside.