THE LIGHT 2

❝ would you still love me even after i sinned?   even if i got someone's   blood on my hands   and wanted to kill? ❞

would you still love me
even after i sinned?
even if i got someone's
blood on my hands
and wanted to kill?

- sequel to The Light.

- PROLOGUE
carl's point of view

IT'S BEEN DAYS since I've seen Farren Peletier. I miss her, I miss her so bad and not a single minute passes by that I don't think about her.

I'm angry at myself. How could I let her go? Why didn't I just go with her to get the kids? Maybe then, I would be with her, and I could've saved Judith. But I didn't. I was too selfish to stay there and try to kill the Governor for what he did.

Now, I'm stuck here inside a container with what's left of our group. There's new people, but I don't really mind. All I wonder is if Farren's alive or not. If she is, I wonder where she is right now and I hope she's safe, wherever she is and whoever she's with. If she's not...

I didn't even get the chance to tell her I love her. To tell her that I love her more than just a friend. I should've kissed her the moment she got out of the cellblock. I always go knee-weaked whenever she's around, not gaining the balls to tell her how beautiful she is, to tell her what I really feel.

And now, I don't even know if I'll get the chance to even see her again.

But I promised myself that I'll bring The Light back in Farren Peletier, and I'm keeping that promise. I'm gonna find her, tell her what I feel, and bring back the old Farren.

- [10.04.19]