Chapter 43

Two days later...
Tris
I take my head off Tobias' chest and sit up. His arms wrap around me and pull me back onto his chest. "Tobias!" I screech quietly. "What?" He asks, playing dumb. "Let me go." He lets me who and I fly out of bed. He smirks at me.

Tobias is feeling better, but still has headaches and throws up. Today we're gonna meet everyone for breakfast. I know he still feels sick, but he doesn't want to be cooped up all day.

I throw on a tank top and leggings in the bathroom while Tobias changes as well. When I come out, Tobias is sitting on the bed with his phone in his hands. "Ready?" I ask. He looks up and stands, following me out the front door.

"It's about time, " Uriah teases when we sit down. "Oh piss off, " Tobias retorts, slapping the back of his head. "Not by choice, " he adds. I smile and shake my head. "Well duh, " Shauna laughs.

"I'm gonna go train, " Tobias says, standing up. "Seriously dude? You're not doing that. You are not that dumb," Zeke replies. "He's gonna do it no matter what you say, " I inform him, not looking up from my food.

"Hey, blondie." I know that voice. Peter. "Peter, " I reply, clearly showing my annoyance. I keep my head down and lips pursed. "What do you want?" Uriah spits. I'm surprised Tobias didn't do it. He was just about to go train.

"Was I talking to you? No, so shut up." Nobody talks to him like that. I ram my elbow back, into his groin and he grits his teeth. "Look who's not talking at all?" I retort and don't again before he walks away.

"Nice, " Tobias says, giving me a high five. "I don't really care what he says to me, but I will go off if they bring you guys into it." Zeke smiles. "Defensive much?" "No, she's better at offense, " Tobias retorts with a smirk. "She can hit a target from across the room, " he adds. "Very funny, " Zeke says sarcastically. "I know, " Tobias replies with the same smirk.

"Can we go shopping?" Marlene pleads. "Marrr, " I whine. "Trissss, " her and Shauna retort. "Zekeeee, " Uriah mocks us. "Fourrrrr, " Zeke does the same. "Uriahhh, " he says. Soon enough its a chorus of someone whining someone else's name. I love my friends.

"Everyone shut up!" Tobias says loudly. It wasn't quite a shout but wasn't his normal tone at all. "Nope, Fourrrr, " I tease, smirking at him. He rolls his eyes. "You are damn lucky I won't slap you." Everyone laughs. "You slap me once I slap you twice, " I retort. He rolls his eyes. "Okay, Miss aggressive." They laugh again.

Apparently, we all are going shopping for the wedding today. This time I get to go with the girls, but I still have to check on the boys on the day of the wedding. Woohoo. NOT! I trust Tobias will be ready on time, but I'm not so sure about Zeke and Uri.

We get to the shop and Mar instantly gravitates towards all the bridesmaid dresses. I really hope she picks something appropriate. I don't want to look like a hooker. I would prefer to keep private things private.

"How about this?" Shauna suggests, holding up a very short, deep cut, black dress. Lynn and I turn to Marlene for her reaction, but she shakes her head. We both let out sighs of relief. "I like long and tighter around the waist." I guess she knows what she wants.

After what seems like ten hours, we finally find some to try on. Lynn, Shauna, and I all find three changing rooms next to each other, separated by curtains. Each of us has two dresses to try on so far. One of mine is long and super flowy. The other is long and fitted until my waist where it gets flowy. It has a deep cut and a thick rhinestone belt.

I try on the first one and walk out, holding the back to make sure it doesn't fall down. Shauna and Lynn are already out in similar dresses. "What are you doing?" Shauna asks. "I'm not about to flash everyone, " I reply with a laugh. "Smart," Lynn says. "Four wouldn't mind, " Shauna teases and I slap her shoulder.