At War

Requested by Puppylovegaming
___

It was late at night, the stars and moon hidden beneath thick, grey clouds. Rain was steadily pouring, droplets of water rolling down the sloped roof of the wooden cabin, nestled in between the trees. Lights were on behind the drawn curtains, indicating that the people inside were still up and about.

Jesse, Petra and Lukas were indeed all in the living room. Jesse and Lukas were each huddled up on a chair, noses buried in some good books. Petra was sitting cross-legged on the ground, furiously shining Miss Butter.

The three of them had been hanging out together for the past week, at Lukas's cabin. It was visibly clear that they've been practically living in the living room, the place scattered with... just about everything, from blankets and pillows to empty pizza boxes and books.

Jesse stifled a yawn, her gaze still fixed on the book. With the cold, rainy weather outside, she really felt like calling it a day at that moment. But how could she, when the book she was reading was too good to put down?

Subconsciously, Jesse reached a hand out to the open pizza box on the coffee table. Her eyes were still glued to the book, when her hand grabbed at nothing but air. Jesse's head snapped in direction of the box, seeing the slice of pizza she had been aiming for, held just out of her reach by another hand.

"Hey!" Jesse narrowed her eyes at Petra in a glare.

"You snooze, you lose." Was Petra's only response as she raised the slice of pizza to her mouth.

Before she could get a chance to bite into the slice, a hand suddenly shot out and grabbed her by the wrist.

"You already ate half the box!" Jesse argued as she tried to pry the piece of pizza from Petra's hand.

"It's not my fault you were so slow!" Petra argued back at Jesse, trying to save her slice of pizza.

"Are you two really starting this now?" Lukas asked, looking over the top of his book.

"Yes!" Both girls responded in unison, continuing to wrestle for the slice of pizza.

"Stop being such a pig!" Jesse said as she managed to pin Petra up against the couch. "I'm sure you ate more than me and Lukas combined!"

"Don't judge my appetite!" Petra growled back at Jesse, promptly shoving Jesse back with her bare feet.

Lukas watched with a raised eyebrow as Jesse stumbled back into the coffee table, only to immediately get up again. She was back on top of Petra before the redhead had a chance to start eating the precious last slice.

"I had it first!"

"I was going to take it first!"

"I still beat you to it!"

Lukas couldn't even tell who was yelling what at that point, in fact he could barely tell which limb belonged to which girl as they wrestled each other on the couch.

Just don't involve me in this. He thought to himself, guiding his gaze back down to the book in his hand. Trying to ignore the various insults and curses that were being thrown around the living room. However it very quickly caught his attention when an exceptionally loud crash echoed around the room.

"What the- How did you do that?!" He exclaimed, staring at the two girls on the ground, who had somehow managed to tip over the entire couch with their fight.

Jesse and Petra both exchanged glances, from their tangled up positions on top of each other, before innocently grinning at Lukas as if they hadn't done anything. By some miracle, the slice of pizza was still in Petra's one hand.

But before anybody had a chance to say anything, a new figure suddenly snatched the slice out of Petra's grasp.

"RASCAL NO!"

Lukas couldn't help but laugh at the looks of utter disappointment on Jesse and Petra's faces as they watched grey wolf trot off with his prize, to gobble up every last crumb of the precious slice of pizza.

___

What even is this XD A joke, obviously, this wasn't intended to come out as a serious one shot. But oh boy, it was fun xD

So understandably, I don't have a lot to say about this one, other than I hope you all got some laughs out of it! And don't worry, lol, the next one shot will be back to a decent length! (And you have a chapter of Final Days in like 3 hours, so you got enough content for tonight from me xD)

Feel free to leave me more requests, whether they are prompts, actual plot lines or sequels/prequels to previous one shots I've done!

Current requests pending: 3