Epilogue

8 Years Later

♫Your POV♫

I was fiddling with the wedding ring that was on my finger along with the beautiful engagement ring that sat behind it. I was sat on the back porch while throwing the ball for our husky puppy Frost. He was the cutest little thing I've ever seen. We gave him to the twins for their eighteenth birthday.

They have grown up so fast and I couldn't be more proud of them. They have done so well in school. Anna wants to become a model. I have given her all my support but told me I wasn't allowed to pull any strings as she wanted to make it on her own and I couldn't be happier. Anna has a boyfriend now, they have been dating for two years now. Blake was the nicest boy I've met and he makes Anna happy and that's all that matters to me.

Olly wants to become a football player. He is a really good quarter back and he played well in all his high school games and a scout offered him a scholarship and I couldn't be prouder. He started dating Anna best friend Amelia a year ago. It was a little chaotic to start with they were constantly arguing over her. To be fair it hit Anna hard as it turns out they were dating behind her back for a few months. But it all blew over and they are now closer than ever. I think Blake talked to Anna about it and she finally accepted it.

Grace and Violet were now eleven and they were the craziest kids ever. They got along so well with Olly and Anna and I loved that. They bonded so well and I couldn't be more grateful for that. It as been eleven years since Matt passed and I still miss him but I have moved on and I know that this is what he would have wanted for me.

I walked back inside as Frost ran out of energy. I gave him a little bit of food and went and sat on the couch. I was just me at home. It has been like that on weekdays for a while now. I miss her everyday, the kids do as well. I was sat on the couch with Frost on my lap just thinking. Not long later I heard the door open and six kids came in.

"Hey mum" Anna said as she placed her keys on the bench. At the sound of her voice Frost jumped off my lap and ran to Anna. I stood up and went and gave all six of them hugs and grabbed out the snacks I made earlier and they all started eating. I went and let Frost outside and mad my way back to the kitchen to see all of them talking and laughing. I smiled at them and headed upstairs and went to our closet and grabbed one of Lauren's hoodies and put it on and lied in bed. I looked at my lock screen and saw it was Lauren and I on our wedding day kissing. I let a tear roll down my cheek. It has been two months since I saw her last and I missed her so much.

I felt the bed dip beside me and looked over to see Anna who gave me a small smile. I smiled back and she snuggled into my side.

"We all miss her mum" she said and I stroked her hair. I could tell everyone missed her, hell I even think Blake and Amelia missed her. It was a struggle but we were all pulling through and we knew we had each other. Anna and I lied their in silence for a while until I heard a knock at the door. I decided just to ignore it thinking one of the three eighteen year olds that were still downstairs to open the door.

"Mum! Someone is here to see you!" Olly shouted. I groaned and reluctantly got out of bed with Anna trailing behind me. I walked to the front door looking down not really in the mood to talk to anyone.

"I expected you to be more excited to see me" they said. My head snapped up and I was captured by dazzling green orbs. I ran to her and jumped into her arms. She stumbled back a little bit but she caught me and held me up by my thighs. I wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my face in her neck. I removed my head from her neck and looked into her eyes and leaned in and gave her the most passionate kiss ever. She smiled into the kiss which broke it. She then gave me a kiss on the nose and I smiled at her. She placed me down and I gave her one last kiss on the lips before I grabbed her suitcase and let her go inside.