Meeting The Opening Acts

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒 15 2018 ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

.•♫•♬• 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣 •♬•♫•.

♫Your POV♫

The past week and a bit was filled with packing and practising the songs and dance moves to ensure I was all set to start in seven days. I was feeling pretty confident and nervous. This was our first world tour and I just hoped it would go well.

Today is the day we are meeting up with the three opening acts. I was looking forward to it. Hailee was one of the artists who inspired me so start singing. I was a fan of 5 Seconds of Summer and loved hearing their Australian accent. Then there was Fifth Harmony, the group my best friend was a part of. They were 5 pretty sexy women who were such good singers and I couldn't wait to meet the rest of them.

My thoughts were interrupted by a frantic knock at my door and a worried looking Zoe barging into my room before I had a chance to let her in.

"Wow, are you okay?" I asked as she was breathing heavily

"Ahhh no, not really. I may or may not have pushed Dom in the pool" she said looking for somewhere to hide. I slightly giggled and pointed to my closet and she mouthed a thank you and hid.

I sat back down at my desk and pretending to write in my notebook so when Dom came looking for her he wouldn't suspect anything. No more than two minutes later there was another knock on my door and this time I was able to let the person in without them barging in.

"Where is she y/n?" He asked trying to sound angry. I just shook my head and giggled at the dripping went boy standing in front of me

"I don't know Dominic, but she ain't here" I said laughing at him and using his full name just to make him a little more angry

"If you don't tell me, I am going to have to resort to giving you a big wet hug" he said as a huge grin swept across his face. I really did not want to get wet, I had just straightened my hair and didn't want it to go all frizzy.

I muttered a quick sorry to Zoe as I told Dom where she was. Not wanting to be there when he did whatever he was going to do to Zoe I exited my room and went to Zander's. He was lying in bed shirtless watching TV. I made my way over and lied next to him. He gave me a confused look but shook it off obviously not wanting to know why I was here.

About ten minutes later I hear a scream mixed with high pitched giggles and the back door opening. Then a massive splash came. Zander and I went downstairs and made our way outside to see what had happened. Dom was rolling on the ground laughing while Zoe just stood in the pool soaking wet with her hair everywhere. They were both as crazy as each other.

"That is the best thing I've seen all week" Zander said laughing, "But you both need to take a shower we leave for dinner in three hours you goofs" he finished as he walked inside. I shook my head and smiled following Zander inside and heading upstairs.

We weren't going anywhere too fancy tonight so I decided to wear a pair of black joggers, a cropped white shirt with a denim jacket. I loosely curled my hair and left it down and put on a bit of mascara and eyeliner. I still had a few hours to kill so I sat down and wrote somethings in my notebook.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

I slipped on a pair of high top converse and made my way downstairs grabbing what I needed on the way. I was beyond excited for tonight, getting everyone was going to be great.

The four of us hopped into my car and I drove towards the restaurant we were going to be eating at. It was about a 30 minute drive to the place but it went by pretty fast. I parked right out the front and we all headed in. We were the first ones there. The girls of Fifth Harmony arrived next followed by Hailee, then the boys from 5 Seconds of Summer. We were all in one big booth. There was 14 of us but we all fit nicely. It went Dinah, Zoe, Normani, Ally, Calum, Dom, Camila, Hailee, Michele, Ashton, Lauren, Me, Luke then Zander.