Pre-Tour Interview

¸¸·¯·¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒 4 2018 ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸·¯·¸¸

.•♫•𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣•♫•.

♫Your POV♫

Today was the day that we were able to release our tour dates. We had to wait until our interview with James Corden to fully release them as you were going to announce where the tour was kicking off.

The morning was pretty uneventful, it only consisted of me going over a few moves with our dancers just to finalise everything, while the others were practicing the songs together.

I was over the moon with how well this Album was doing. All of our fans seemed to love it and even a few artists who inspired me to start all of this in the first place, said that they think it will be the Album of the year.

Seeing those positive tweets and messages is what kept me writing music. I want to inspire people to follow their dreams, just like many people have done for me. It also helps me ignore the little hate we get. We don't get as much as we used to but it is still there, but I suppose it comes with the industry.

I was currently sitting at my desk in my room just writing down a few lyrics that just popped into my head hoping a song would come from it. It was 3pm and we had to leave at 5 to go to our interview. I had been sitting here for about an hour and when nothing more came to me I put my notebook away and took a shower.

Once out of the shower I curled my hair and twisted bits on both sides and pinned them together at the back of my head. I then put on some make up but not too much. I went over to my wardrobe and pulled out my off the shoulder dark red dress and matching heels. I also grabbed mums necklace and put it on. I put the dress on but not the shoes.

I went down stairs and the others were already down there. Zander was in a blue suit with no tie and a pale blue dress shirt with a red pocket square to match my dress, as well as wearing dads watch. His hair was styled to one side and he had cleaned up his beard.

Dom wore a pink dress shirt with black suit pants and a blue tie to match Zoe's dress. He had his hair styled up and back. He also wore dads cufflinks. Zoe had on a dark blue, spaghetti strap dress with matching heels as well as mums earrings. She had two braids starting at the front of her head and they went back into a bun, while the rest of her hair was down.

 She had two braids starting at the front of her head and they went back into a bun, while the rest of her hair was down

"We good to go?" Zander asked as I made my way over to them. We all nodded and I quickly put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and purse and we all made our way outside. We all got into Zander's black mustang gt350 and Zander pulled out into the road.

The drive was uneventful, we just jammed out to out favourite songs and laughed. Once we arrived someone took our car and parked it for us. It was now about 8pm and we were sitting in our dressing room waiting for our time. We were going to perform one of our songs and then we would sit down and talk with James.