Relax

❅Alexander's POV❅

Once we arrived home Hailee took Lilly and Anna to go take a bath while Xavier and Olly helped me get the mattresses set up for Olly and Anna to sleep on. Olly and Anna grew up so fast. They are the best kids ever, they are so helpful and so polite, y/n is one great mum. I feel bad for her, she has lost so many people that she loves it just doesn't seem fair, she deserves to be happy and I know that one day she will find someone again and be loved.

"Uncle Z" Olly said as he looked at me. I crouched down to his level.

"Yeah bud?" I asked

"Is mummy gonna be happy again?" He asked in a serious yet concerned tone

"She will bud. You just gotta be there fore her right now, she needs you now more than ever. Can you promise me something?" I asked him. He just nodded. "Can you promise me to never leave your mum?" I asked him and held out my pinky.

"I promise" he replied and wrapped our pinkies together. I then ruffled his hair and Hailee called the boys to take a bath while I helped Lilly change as Anna could do it herself. Anna made her way into Xavier's room where the mattresses were and grabbed her toothbrush and hairbrush. She came back to me and handed me her hairbrush and she sat down and I sat down behind her and brushed her hair while Lilly played with some of her toys. Once I was finished brushing her hair she went over to Hailee and asked her if she could braid her hair for her.

"Hey I could have done that for you" I said with a fake sad tone in my voice

"No uncle Z, boys can't braid as good as girls can, it's a fact" she said matter-of-factly

"And who told you that?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest

"Mummy" she replied with a smile on her face

"I will have you know that I used to braid her hair when we were younger" I told her with a smirk knowing I had won

"Yeah then mummy had to make Auntie Z learn cause you always hurt her head" she said with a giggle. She had me there, damn she is a smart one. I rolled my eyes at her and went and tickled her a little and she giggled. I kissed her head and went to go help the boys finish getting ready for bed while Hailee finished Anna's hair.

"My gosh four kids is a lot of work" Hailee said as she plopped down on the bed next to me. "I don't know how y/n does it all by herself" she said as she snuggled into my side

"She is a true super-mum that is how. Speaking of y/n Lauren asked if we could take the kids from her so Lauren can give y/n a nice relaxing day without the kids. I talked to Zoe and she said she would be able to take Grace and Violet and we will take Olly and Anna, but it works out well cause that is the day Dom is coming over to spend the day to see his niece and nephew" I told her as I ran my hand through her hair gently.

"That's nice of her. She really loves y/n doesn't she?" Hailee asked me

"Yeah I think she really does" I said and kissed her head. I turned off the light and Hailee snuggled into me more. "Goodnight my love" I tell her as I kissed her head again.

"Goodnight Z" she replies and we both fall into a peaceful sleep.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

"Thank you for taking them again. It was a big help" y/n said as she said goodbye to Hailee and I and the kids.

"Anytime. Actually we will have them again Friday next week. Zoe is taking Grace and Violet as well" I told her as she pulled away from the hug.

"What? Why?" She asked slightly confused

"It was a request from Lauren" I said with a smile. She still looked confused but I kissed her forehead and walked back inside. Not long after she put her kids in the car and drove off. I know she'll like what Lauren wants to do. I just hope she doesn't get hurt again.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

1 week later

♫Your POV♫

Lauren had texted me that she would be here in five minutes. Zoe and Zander and just left with the kids and the house was quite. It hadn't been this quiet since before Olly and Anna was born. It was nice but it was too quiet. I went over to the speakers and started to play Imagine by Ariana Grande. I went and lied down on the couch and closed my eyes.

I must have drifted off to sleep for a while as it was now starting to get dark. There was an amazing smell coming from the kitchen. I got up and walked into the kitchen only to see Lauren cooking something.

"Hello sleepyhead" she said without even looking at me

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I sat at the kitchen bench

"Well I had a whole day of relaxation planned out for you but when I got here you were fast asleep on the couch and you looked to peaceful so I didn't wake you up" she told me as she kept cooking. I checked the time and it was now 5:45pm.

"Crap I was asleep for five hours!" I exclaimed. "Wait so you've been here for five hours?" I asked her confused as to why she was still here if she was waiting for me for five hours.

"Yep" she replied as she went and drained the pasta

"What did you do with all that time?" I asked her

"I cleaned your house and restocked your kitchen" she replied as she finally looked at me

"You're actually an angel" I told her as I smiled at her. She smiled back and continued to cook what I assumed to be some type of pasta dish. She moved so freely in the kitchen and she looked so angelic.

"Here you go" she said as she placed the bowl of pasta in front of me.

"Thank you" I said looking at her. She grabbed her bowl and came and sat next to me. We ate in a comfortable silence. Once we were done I was going to do the dishes but she instead pulled me upstairs and told me to grab some comfy clothes then come to the bathroom. When I walked into the bathroom it was filled with small tea candles that left a vanilla aroma lingering in the air. The bath was filled with warm water that was the perfect temperature.

I went over and gave Lauren a hug and relaxed into her touch. I was so grateful to have someone like her in my life. I knew I wanted her back but I still needed time. She understood that and she was willing to wait. I backed away from her and she told me she'd be downstairs when I was finished. She then left the bathroom and I stripped of my clothes, put my hair in a messy bun and relaxed into the bath. It was the best feeling I've felt in ages.

I was in the bath for a little over two hours just relaxing and calming my body. I got out of the bath and dried myself off. I then put on my oversized hoodie and a pair of sweats and my fluffy bed socks and made my way downstairs to where Lauren said she would be. I saw her huddled up under my big blanket I keep on the couch. She looked adorable and had repeats of Game of Thrones playing. I went and sat next to her and she finally looked at me and smiled.

"Nice bath?" She asked as she tucked a stray hair behind my ear. She kept her hand on my cheek and I leaned into her touch.

"It was the best bath I have had for ages" I told her with my eyes closed. She removed her hand and I opened my eyes slightly upset with the loss of contact. She opened the side of the blanket and I moved closer and snuggled into her side. I didn't realise just how much I needed a day life this until I had one.

"Thank you for today Lauren, I really needed it" I told Lauren as I looked up to her

"Anything for you y/n, I will always be here for you" she replied as she looked into my eyes. Before either of us could make a move I snuggled my head into Lauren's side and continued to watch the TV. She kissed my head and I smiled.

After a few more episodes we made our way to bed and did our nightly routine and hopped into bed. I hopped into bed before Lauren and then she came and joined me. My back was to Lauren and after all the lights were turned off I felt Lauren wrap her arms around me. I smiled and snuggled back into her. I was at peace.